Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Timing of sexual intercourse in relation to ovulation: effects on the probability of conception, survival of the pregnancy and sex of the baby.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1517-1521
- Day-specific probabilities of clinical pregnancy based on two studies with imperfect measures of ovulation.Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 1835-1839
- Likelihood of conception with a single act of intercourse: providing benchmark rates for assessment of post-coital contraceptives.Contraception. 2001; 63: 211-215
- Symptoms and hormonal changes accomplanying ovulation.Lancet. 1972; 1: 282-284
- Analysis of pre-ovulatory changes in cervical mucus hydration and sperm penetrability.Adv Contracept. 1997; 13: 143-151
- A composite picture of the menstrual cycle.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 114: 405-418
World Health Organization. A prospective multicentre trial of the ovulation method of natural family planning. I. The teaching phase. Fertil Steril 1981; 36: 152–8.
- The ovulation method-vulvar observations as an index of fertility.Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 53: 12-22
- Accuracy of the peak day of cervical mucus as a biological marker of fertility.Contraception. 2002; 66: 231-235
- Human cervical-mucus-research update.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165 (Part 2 Suppl. S): 1984-1986
- Human cervical mucus and its interaction with sperm: a fine-structural view.Biol Reprod. 1989; 40: 661-671
- Sperm migration through the human cervix.in: Elstein M. Moghissi K.S. Borth R. Cervical mucus in human reproduction. Scriptor, Copenhagen1973: 128-151
- The biophysical aspects of cervical mucus.in: Jordan J.A. Singer A. The cervix. WB Saunders, London1976: 45-58
- Physicians’ knowledge and practices regarding natural family planning.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94: 672-677
World Health Organization. A prospective multicentre trial of the ovulation method of natural family planning. III. Characteristics of the menstrual cycle and of the fertile phase. Fertil Steril 1983;40:773–778.
- Further analysis of contraceptive failure of the ovulation method.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 2054-2059
- Daily fecundability: first results from a new data base.Demogr Res. 2000; 3: 5
- The relationship between cervical secretions and the daily probability of pregnancy: effectiveness of the TwoDay Algorithm.Hum Reprod. 2001; 16: 2278-2282
- Mucus observations in the fertile window: a better predictor of conception than timing of intercourse.Hum Reprod. 2004; 19: 889-892
Colombo B, Mion A, Passarin K, Scarpa B. Cervical mucus symptom and daily fecundability: first results from a new data base. Working Paper, Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padua, N.2/2004, 2004. http://www.stat.unipd.it/atri/wp.php.
- Changes with age in the level and duration of fertility in the menstrual cycle.Hum Reprod. 2002; 17: 1399-1403
- Vulvar mucus observations and the probability of pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 1285-1293
- The risk of conception on different days of the menstrual cycle.Popul Stud. 1969; 23: 455-461
- Fecundability, coital frequency and the viability of ova.Popul Stud. 1980; 34: 397-400
- Bayesian inferences on predictors of conception probabilities.Biometrics. 2005; 61: 126-133
- The timing of the “fertile window” in the menstrual cycle: day specific estimates from a prospective study.Br Med J. 2000; 321: 1259-1262
- A fixed formula to define the fertile window of the menstrual cycle as the basis of a simple method of natural family planning.Contraception. 1999; 60: 357-360
- Evaluation of fertility predictors and comparison of different rules.Genus. 1998; 54: 153-167
- Cumulative pregnancy rates in patients with apparently normal fertility and fertility-focused intercourse.J Reprod Med. 1992; 37: 864-866