Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Vercellini P, Crosignani PG. Epidemiology of endometriosis. In: Brosens I, Donnez J, editors. The current status of endometriosis — research and management. Carnforth (UK), Pearl River (USA): Parthenon Publishing, 1992. p. 111–8.
- Heterotopic or misplaced endometrial tissue.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1925; 10: 649-664
- Endometriosis: pathogenetic implications of the anatomic distributions.Obstet. Gynecol. 1986; 67: 335-338
- Endometriosis and Mullerian anomalies.Obstet. Gynecol. 1987; 69: 412-415
- Retrograde menstruation in healthy women and in patients with endometriosis.Obstet. Gynecol. 1984; 64: 141-154
- Peritoneal fluid: its relevance to the pathogenesis of endometriosis.Fertil. Steril. 1993; 60: 1-14
- Ectopic growth of endometrium depends on its structural integrity and proteolytic activity in the cynomolgus monkey (Macaca fascicularis) model of endometriosis.Fertil. Steril. 1996; 66: 468-473
- Early endometriosis invades the extracellular matrix.Fertil. Steril. 1991; 58: 929-933
Simòn C, Gimeno MJ, Mercader M, Francés A, Velasco JG, Remohı́ J, et al. Cytokines — adhesion molecules — invasive proteinases. The missing paracrine/autocrine link in embryonic implantation? Mol Hum Reprod 1996;2:405–24.
- The signals and molecular pathways involved in human menstruation a unique process of tissue destruction and remodelling.Mol. Hum. Reprod. 1996; 2: 77-92
- Steroid and growth factor regulation of matrix metalloproteinase expression and endometriosis.Semin. Reprod. Endocrinol. 1996; 14: 247-255
- Stromal-epithelial interaction mediates steroidal regulation of metalloproteinase expression in human endometrium.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 1994; 91: 10129-10133
- Localization of interleukin-1 type I receptor and interleukin-1β in human endometrium throughout the menstrual cycle.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metabiol. 1993; 77: 549-555
- Site and menstrual cycle-dependent expression of proteins of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor family, and BCL-2 oncoprotein and phase-specific production of TNF-α in human endometrium.Hum. Reprod. 1995; 10: 277-286
- Identification of prometalloproteinase-3 as a major protein secreted by human endometrial fibroblasts and inhibited by coculture with trophoblast cells.Biol. Reprod. 1996; 55: 604-612
- Marbaix expression of interstitial collagenase (matrix-metalloproteinase-1) is related to the activity of human endometriostic lesions.Fertil. Steril. 1997; 68: 246-251
- Expression of MMP-3 and TIMP-1 in the endometriosis and the influence of danazol.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Jpn. 1995; 47: 495-496
- Partial purification and amino acid sequence analysis of endometriosis protein-II (ENDO-II) reveals homology with tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 (TIMP-1).J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metabiol. 1995; 80: 3784-3787
- Polypeptides synthesized and released by human endometriosis differ from those of the uterine endometrium in cell and tissue explant culture.Fertil. Steril. 1993; 60: 839-851
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 concentrations are attenuated in peritoneal fluid and sera of women with endometriosis and restored in sera by gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist therapy.Fertil. Steril. 1998; 69: 1128-1134
- Comparison of cytokine levels and embryo toxicity in peritoneal fluid in infertile women with untreated or treated endometriosis.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1992; 167: 265-270
- Decrease in interferon gamma production and impairment of T-lymphocyte proliferation in peritoneal fluid of women with endometriosis.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1236-1241
Akoum A, Lemay A, Brunet C, Hebert J. Secretion of monocyte chemotactic protein-1 by cytokine-stimulated endometrial cells of women with endometriosis. Fertil Steril 1995; 63:322–8.