Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Prediction and early diagnosis of preterm labour: a critical review.Obstet. Gynecol. Surv. 1993; 48: 209-225
Iams JD, Goldenberg RL, Mercer BM, Moawad A, Thom E, Meis, PJ, et al. The preterm prediction study: reccurence risk of spontaneous preterm birth. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1998;178:1035–40.
Bakketeig LS, Bergsjœ P, The epidemiology of preterm birth. In: Kurjak A, editors. The textbook of perinatology. Parthenon Publishing, 1998. p. 1331–6.
- Preterm contractions in community settings. II. Predicting preterm birth in women with preterm contractions.Obstet. Gynecol. 1998; 92: 43-46
Devoe LD, Artal R, Goodwin TM, Weiner C, Witter F, McGregor J, et al. A multicenter randomized controlled trial of home uterine monitoring: active versus sham device. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1995;1120–7.
- Uterine electromyography: a critical review.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1993; 169: 1636-1653
- Electromyographic observation of the human cervix during labor.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1987; 156: 691-697
- Electrical activity of the human uterus during pregnancy as recorded from the abdominal surface.Obstet. Gynecol. 1997; 90: 102-111
- Electrohysterogram: study of the electromechanical activity of the uterus in humans.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 1997; 73: 85-89
- Activity of smooth muscles in human cervix and uterus.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 1998; 79: 199-204
- Surveillance des grossesses a risque par electromyographie uterine.RBM. 1995; 17: 25-31
- Electrohysterography during pregnancy: preliminary report.Biomed. Instrum. Technol. 1993; 27: 318-324
- Uterine contractility as assessed by the abdominal surface recording of EMG activity in rats during pregnancy.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1996; 174: 744-753
- Computer analysis of mechanical and electrical uterine activity.Med. Biol. Eng. Comput. 1986; 24: 351-355
Buchimschi C, Boyle MB, Saade GR, Garfield RE. Uterine activity during pregnancy and labor assessed by simultaneous recordings from the myometrium and abdominal surface in the rat. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1998;811–22.
- The association of pattern of maternal weight gain with length of gestation and risk of spontaneous preterm delivery.Paediatr. Perinat. Epidemiol. 1997; 11: 392-406