Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Early menopause and the risk of myocardial infarction.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1981; 139: 47-51
- Menopause and the risk of coronary heart disease in women.N. Engl. J. Med. 1987; 316: 1105-1110
- Age at menopause as a risk factor for cardiovascular mortality.Lancet. 1996; 347: 714-718
- Risk of myocardial infarction after oophorectomy and hysterectomy.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 2000; 53: 832-837
- Social and biological predictors of early menopause—a model for premature ageing.J. Intern. Med. 1997; 242: 299-305
- Time interval from castration in pre-menopausal women to development of excessive coronary atherosclerosis.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1967; 99: 155-162
- Bilateral oophorectomy in menstruating women and accelerated coronary atherosclerosis: an unproved connection.Am. J. Med. 1979; 67: 363-365
- Life and death without ovaries.Acta Med. Scand. 1962; 172: 129-135
- On some late effects of bilateral oophorectomy in the age range 15–30 years.Acta Obstetr. Gynecol. Scand. 1975; 54: 449-461
- Effects of estrogen deficiency in women castrated when young.Acta Obstetr. Gynecol. Scand. 1981; 106: 11-15
- Human longevity at the cost of reproductive success.Nature. 1998; 396: 743-746
- Breast cancer risk associated with gynecologic surgery and indications for such surgery.Int. J. Cancer. 1997; 70: 150-154
Writing Group for the Women’s Health Initiative Investigators. Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy post-menopausal women: principal results from the Women’s Health Initiative Randomized Controlled Trial. JAMA 2002;288:321–33.