Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Hofmeyr GJ. External cephalic version for breech presentation at term. The Cochrane Library, Oxford: Update Software; 1999 [Issue 1].
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecolgists. ACOG practice bulletin: external cephalic version. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2001;72:198–204.
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Guidelines: the management of breech presentation. London: RCOG; 2001.
- Predictors of successful external cephalic version at term: a prospective study.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1997; 104: 798-802
- Predicting success of external cephalic version.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1993; 169: 245-250
- The preterm prediction study: association of cesarean delivery with increases in maternal weight and body mass index.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1997; 177: 333-337
- Antepartum and intrapartum prediction of cesarean need: risk scoring in singleton pregnancies.Obstet. Gynecol. 1997; 90: 183-186
- Determining the clinical efficacy and cost savings of successful external cephalic version.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1639-1644
- Maternal and fetal factors affecting success of antepartum external cephalic version.Obstet. Gynecol. 1987; 70: 722-725
- Prediction of cesarean section from ultrasound and clinical assessment of fetal size.Aust. N Z J Obstet. Gynaecol. 1994; 34: 393-398
- Sample size tables for logistic regression.Stat. Med. 1989; 8: 795-802
- Cord blood thyroid stimulating hormone level after external cephalic version.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2001; 108: 1076-1080
- High incidence of obstetric interventions after successful external cephalic version.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2002; 109: 627-631
- Maternal consequences of cesarean section. A retrospective study of intra-operative and postoperative maternal complications of cesarean section during a 10-year period.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 1997; 74: 1-6