Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Semen characteristics and fertility tests required for storage of spermatozoa.Hum. Reprod. 1998; 13: 1-7
- Revival of spermatozoa after vitrification and dehydration at low temperature.Nature. 1949; 164: 666-667
- Fertilization capacity of frozen human spermatozoa.Nature. 1953; 172: 767
Ragni G, Lombroso Finzi GC, Caccamo A, Dalla Serra A, Crosignani PG. Enhanced sperm quality with TEST-yolk buffer: preliminary results in intraperitoneal insemination for male infertility. In: Proceedings of the Abstracts of the 7th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. Paris; Hum Reprod 1991;6:421.
- Cryopreservation of spermatozoa: a 1996 review.Hum. Reprod. Update. 1996; 2: 553-559
- The influence of ovulatory dysfunction and timing of insemination on the success of artificial insemination donor (AID) with fresh or cryopreserved semen.Fertil. Steril. 1981; 36: 496-502
- Therapeutic donor insemination: a prospective randomized trial of fresh versus frozen sperm.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1992; 70: 313-316
- Fresh versus frozen thawed semen for initial and late insemination in IVF-ET cycles.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 1991; 42: 115-117
- Pregnancy outcome after artificial insemination or IVF-ET with frozen semen donor: a collaborative study of the French CECOS Federation on 21597 pregnancies.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 1997; 74: 223-228
- Comparison of protective media and freezing techniques for cryopreservation of human semen.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 2000; 91: 65-70
- Sperm cryopreservation for men with nonmalignant, systemic diseases: a descriptive study.J. Androl. 2002; 23: 71-75
- Comparison between human sperm preservation medium and TEST-yolk buffer on protecting chromatin and morphology integrity of human spermatozoa in fertile and subfertile men after freeze-thawing procedure.J. Androl. 2001; 22: 1012-1018
- Discontinuous Percoll gradient preparation for donor insemination: determinants for success.Hum. Reprod. 1997; 12: 2682-2686
- TEST-yolk media and sperm quality.Hum. Reprod. 1995; 1: 73-79
- Investigation and treatment of infertile cauples ESHRE guidelines.Hum. Reprod. Update. 1995; 10: 1246-1271
Rust RT, Oliver RL. On the measurement of perceived service quality. In: DeSarbo WS, Huff L, Rolandelli MM, editors. Service quality: new direction in theory and practice. London: Sage; 1994. p. 201–22.
- Using conjoint analysis to determine the relative importance of service attributes measured in customer satisfaction surveys.J. Retailing. 1997; 73: 235-260
- Effect of age on intrauterine insemination with frozen donor sperm.Obstet. Gynecol. 1996; 88: 93-98
- Assessment of the viability and fertilizing potential of cryopreserved bovine spermatozoa using dual fluorescent staining and two flow cytometric systems.Gamete Res. 1989; 22: 355-368
- Adenosine triphosphate and motility characteristics of fresh and cryopreserved human spermatozoa.Int. J. Androl. 1994; 17: 71-76
Ragni G, Vegrtti W. In: Fertility and Sterility Proceedings of the 15th world Congress of FDS (France). The Parthenon Publishing Group; 1995. p. 317–20.
- A sperm ion channel required for sperm motility and male fertility.Nature. 2001; 413: 603-609
- A voltage-gated ion chanel expressed specifically in spermatozoa.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2001; 98: 12527-12531