To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pyoderma gangrenosum: a review.J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 1988; 18: 559-568
- Intravenous cyclophosphamide pulses in the treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum associated with rheumatoid arthritis: report of 2 cases and review of the literature.J. Rheumatol. 1994; 21: 1352-1356
- Pyoderma gangrenosum: a review of 86 patients.Q. J. Med. 1985; 55: 173-186
- Treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum.J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 1996; 34: 1047-1060
- Pyoderma gangrenosum: successful treatment with intralesional steroids.J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 1983; 9: 575-580
- Topical treatment with 1% sodium cromoglycate in pyoderma gangrenosum.Dermatology. 1996; 192: 252-254
- Pyoderma gangrenosum: response to topical nitrogen mustard.Clin. Exp. Dermatol. 1992; 17: 437-440
- Pyoderma gangrenosum at surgery sites.J. Dermatol. Surg. Oncol. 1985; 11: 883-886
- Pyoderma gangrenosum following cesarean delivery.Obstet. Gynecol. 1998; 91: 834-836
Accepted: January 14, 2004
© 2004 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.