To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Meridia® Product monograph. Compendium of pharmaceuticals and specialties (CPS), 2002.
- The pharmacology of sibutramine hydrochloride (BTS 54 524), a new antidepressant which induces rapid noradrenergic down-regulation.Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol. Biol. Psychiatr. 1988; 12: 575-584
- Effect of sibutramine on weight maintenance after weight loss: a randomised trial. STORM Study Group: Sibutramine Trial of Obesity Reduction and Maintenance.Lancet. 2000; 356: 2119-2125
- The discovery and status of sibutramine as an anti-obesity drug.Eur. J. Pharmacol. 2002; 440: 119-128
- Sibutramine: its mode of action and efficacy.Int. J. Obes. Relat. Metab. Disord. 2002; 26: 29-33
Accepted: February 4, 2004
Received in revised form: January 13, 2004
Received: November 27, 2003
© 2004 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.