Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Maternal height, birthweight and cephalo-pelvic disproportion in urban Nigeria and rural Malawi.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2002; 81: 502-507
- The obstetric significance of short stature.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1981; 12: 347-356
- Short stature and cephalopelvic disproportion in Burkina Faso West Africa.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1991; 35: 347-350
- The relationship between maternal height and cephalopelvic disproportion in Dar Es Salaam.East Afr Med J. 1975; 52: 251-256
- Maternal height and the outcome of labor in rural Tanzania.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1992; 37: 169-177
- Short stature in Scandinavian women. An obstetrical risk factor.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1987; 66: 153-158
ACOG Practice Bulletin. Diagnosis and management of preeclampsia and eclampsia. Number 33, January 2002. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. ACOG Committee on Obstetric Practice. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2002;77:67–75.
ACOG Practice Bulletin. Chronic hypertension in pregnancy. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. ACOG Committee on Practice Bulletins. Obstet Gynecol 2001;98(Suppl.):177–85.
ACOG Practice Bulletin. Gestational diabetes. Number 30, September 2001. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. ACOG Committee on Practice Bulletins. Obstet Gynecol 2001;98:525–38.
- Evolution of graphic analysis of labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 132: 824-827
- Maternal height as a risk factor for Caesarean section due to failure to progress in labour.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1999; 39: 152-154
- Maternal height and newborn size relative to risk of intrapartum Caesarean delivery and perinatal distress.BJOG. 2001; 108: 689-696
- Risk factors and outcome of failure to progress during the first stage of labor: a population-based study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2002; 81: 222-226
- Risk factors for arrest of descent during the second stage of labor.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2002; 77: 15
- Reducing Cesarean section rates safely: lessons from a “breakthrough series” collaborative.Birth. 1998; 25: 117-124
- Increased Cesarean section rates and emerging patterns of health insurance in Shanghai.Chin Am J Public Health. 1998; 88: 777-780
- Infertility treatment is an independent risk factor for Cesarean section among nulliparous women aged 40 and above.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185: 888-892
- Association between method of delivery and maternal rehospitalization.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2411-2416
- Clinical significance of fetal heart rate tracings during the second stage of labor.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 747-752
Hadar A, Sheiner E, Hallak M, Katz M, Mazor M, Shoham-Vardi I. Abnormal fetal heart rate tracing patterns during the first stage of labor: effect on perinatal outcome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2000;185:863–68.
Dystocia, abnormal labor and fetopelvic disproportion. In: Cunningham FG, Gant NF, Leveno KJ, Gilstrap LC, Hauth JC, Wenstrom KD, editors. Williams obstetrics, 21st ed. McGraw-Hill; 2001. p. 425–50.
☆Presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine (SMFM), New Orleans, USA, 2–7 February 2004.