Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Pregnancy complications and outcomes among overweight and obese nulliparous women.Am J Public Health. 2001; 91: 436-440
- Obesity-related complications of pregnancy vary by race.J Maternal Fetal Med. 2000; 9: 238-241
- Recurrence of gestational diabetes: who is at risk?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 179: 1038-1042
- Excessive maternal weight and pregnancy outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 167: 353-372
- Effect of changes in maternal age, parity, and birth weight distribution on primary cesarean delivery rates.JAMA. 1994; 271: 443-447
Institute of Medicine. National Academy of Sciences. Nutrition during pregnancy. Washington: National Academy Press, 1990.
- Weight gain in women of normal weight before pregnancy:complications in pregnancy or delivery and birth outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 99: 799-806
Committee of Nutritional Guideline. Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Nippon Sanka Fujinka Gakkai Zasshi 1990; 51:N-507-510 (in Japanese).
- Novel criteria for “obesity disease” in japan on the recommendation of Japan society for the study of obesity.J Jpn Soc Stud Obes. 2000; 6: 18-28
- Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults. vol. 38–60. Department of Health and Human Service, Bethesda, MD1998 (pp. 88–129)
- Fetal growth curves of Japanese.Nippon Shinseiji Gakkai Zasshi. 1984; 20 (in Japanese): 90-97
- Grant N.F. Cunningham F.G. Basic gynecology and obstetrics. Appleton & lange. 1st ed. 1993
- Definition and criteria of gestational diabetes mellitus.Nippon Sanka Fujinka Gakkai Zasshi. 2002; 54: 11-14
Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan. Mothers’ & Children's Health Division, Maternal and Child Health Statistics of Japan. Mothers’ & Children's Health Organization. Tokyo, 2004.
- Prepregnancy body mass index and pregnancy weight gain: associations with preterm delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 96: 194-200
- Maternal body mass index and pregnancy outcome in the nutrition collaborative research support program.Eur J Clin Nutr. 1994; 48: S68-S77
- Maternal weight, weight gain during pregnancy and pregnancy outcome.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 1992; 39: 277-283
- Effect of moderate maternal malnutrition on the placenta.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 123: 191-201
- Maternal pre-pregnancy overweight and obesity and the risk of cesarean delivery in nulliparous women.Ann Epidemiol. 2005; 15: 467-474
- Prepregnancy weight and the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 147-152
- Risk of neural tube defect-affected pregnancies among obese women.JAMA. 1996; 275: 1093-1096
- Maternal height and prepregnancy body mass index as risk factors for selected congenital anomalies.Paediatric Perinatal Epidemiol. 2000; 14: 234-239
- Effect of prepregnancy body mass index and gestational weight gain on birth weight.J Pakistan Med Assoc. 1999; 49: 23-25
- Predictors of birth weight from the nutrition Canada follow-up cohort.Pediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 1989; 3: 115-129
- Fetal nutrition and cardiovascular disease in adult life.Lancet. 1993; 341: 938-941
- Birthweight and the risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus in adult women.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 278-284
- Timing of the influence of maternal nutritional status during pregnancy on fetal growth.Am J Hum Biol. 1998; 10: 529-539
- Brain size, head size, and intelligence quotient in monozygotic twins.Neurology. 1998; 50: 1246-1252
- Very low birth weight infants: effects of brain growth during infancy on intelligence quotient at 3 years of age.Pediatrics. 1986; 77: 196-202
- Cocaine/polydrug use in pregnancy: two-year follow-up.Pediatrics. 1992; 89: 284-289
- Relation between infants’ birth weight and mothers’ mortality: prospective observational study.Br Med J. 2000; 320: 839-840
- Prenatal weight gain patterns and birth weight among nonobese African American and white women.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 88: 490-496
- Pregnancy outcome and weight gain recommendations for the morbidly obese women.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 91: 97-102
- Prepregnancy body mass index as an important predictor of perinatal outcomes in Japanese.Archiv Gynecol Obstet. 2005; 271: 311-315
- Obesity related complications of pregnancy vary by race.J Matern-Fetal Med. 2000; 9: 238-241
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, 2000. Available from: URL http://www.mhlw.go.jp/0111/h1108-3c.html (in Japanese).