Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Summary and recommendations of the fourth international workshop-conference on gestational diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 1998; 20: B161-B167
- Is gestational diabetes a clinical entity?.Diabetologia. 1982; 23: 307-312
- Gestational diabetes: a non entity?.BMJ. 1993; 306: 37-38
- The Toronto Tri-Hospital Gestational Diabetes Project.Diabetes Care. 1998; 21: B33-BB42
- Treatments for gestational diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance in pregnancy.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003; 3: CD003395
- Gestational diabetes: the consequences of not treating.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 989-997
- Effect of treatment of gestational diabetes mellitus on pregnancy outcomes.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2477-2486
- Quality development in perinatal care—the OBSQID project.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 1999; 64: 167-172
- Criteria for screening tests for gestational diabetes.J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 768-773
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.Diabetes Care. 2004; 27: S88-S90
- Report of The National High Blood Pressure Education Program Working Group on High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183: S1-S22
- Weight at birth by gestational age in Italy.Hum Reprod. 1995; 10: 1852-1863
- Registries of congenital anomalies: EUROCAT.Environ Health Perspect. 1993; 101: 153-157
- Certificato di assistenza al parto (CeDAP): analisi dell’evento nascita anno 2002.Ministero della Salute, Marzo2004
Annuario ISTAT; 2003. www.istat.it.
Boldrini R, Fortino A. Ministero della Sanità. www. Sanita.it.
- Evaluation of the minicolumn chromatographic procedure for the measurement of HbA1c.Clin Biochem. 1986; 18: 32-36
- Reference intervals for hemoglobin A1c in pregnant women: data from an Italian multicenter study.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 1138-1143
- Early diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus and prevention of diabetes-related complications.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2003; 109: 41-44
- Gestational diabetes mellitus: prevalence, risk factors, maternal and infant outcomes.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2001; 75: 221-228
- Gestational diabetes: is a higher cesarean section rate inevitable?.Diabetes Care. 2000; 23: 15-17
- Sequelae of unrecognized gestational diabetes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 178: 1321-1332
- Prevalence of gestational diabetes and macrosomic newborns in a Mexican population.Diabetes Care. 1998; 11: 235-238
- Congenital malformations among infants whose mothers had gestational diabetes or preexisting diabetes.Early Hum Dev. 2001; 61: 85-95
- Diabetes mellitus during pregnancy and the risk for specific birth defects: a population-based study.Paediatrics. 1990; 85: 1-9
- Congenital malformations in offsprings of women with hyperglycaemia first detected in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 177: 1165-1171
- Malformations in infants of diabetic mothers occur before the seventh gestational week: implication for treatment.Diabetes. 1979; 28: 292-293
WHO. Obesity: preventing and managing the global epidemic. Report of a WHO Consultation on obesity. WHO, Geneva; 3–5 June 1997.
- The risk of stillbirth in pregnancies before and after the onset of diabetes.Diabet Med. 2003; 20: 703-707
- The Santa Barbara County Health Care Services Program. Birth weight change concomitant with screening for and treatment of glucose intolerance of pregnancy: a potential cost-effective intervention?.Am J Perinatol. 1997; 14: 221-228
- The prevalence and impact of overweight and obesity in an Australian obstetric population.MJA. 2006; 184: 56-59
- Pregnancy outcome in women with morbid obesity.Int J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 182: 101-107
- Overweight and obese in gestational diabetes: the impact on pregnancy outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1768-1776
- Maternal weight, pregnancy weight gain, and the risk of antepartum stillbirth.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 463-469
- Cohort of the Spanish Group Cohort Study of the Impact of Carpenter and Coustan GDM Thresholds. Body mass index has a greater impact on pregnancy outcomes than gestational hyperglycemia.Diabetologia. 2005; 48: 1736-1742