Data collection and analysis
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Birth after the reimplantation of a human embryo.Lancet. 1978; 2: 366
- Perinatal care in Canada.BMC Womens Health. 2004; 4: S28
- Births: final data for 2004.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2006; 55: 1-101
Assisted reproductive technologies hit all time high [editorial]. The Lancet 2006; 368 (9529):2.
- Pregnancy outcomes after assisted reproductive technology.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2006; 28: 220-250
- Assisted reproductive technologies in Canada: 2005 results from the Canadian Assisted Reproductive Technologies Register.Fertil Steril. 2008; : 2008
- Perinatal outcomes of in vitro fertilization twins: a systematic review and meta-analyses.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 141-152
Liu S, Allen A, and Fraser W. Fetal and Infant Health Outcomes. Chapter 20 Preterm Birth Rate, 123–132. 2008. Public Health Agency of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario. Canadian Perinatal Health Report. Ref Type: Report.
- Determinants of low birth weight: methodological assessment and meta-analysis.Bull World Health Organ. 1987; 65: 663-737
- Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology: a proposal for reporting. Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology (MOOSE) group.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2008-2012
- Comparison of mortality between private for-profit and private not-for-profit hemodialysis centers: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA. 2002; 288: 2449-2457
- Measuring inconsistency in meta-analyses.BMJ. 2003; 327: 557-560
- Obstetric outcome among women with unexplained infertility after IVF: a matched case-control study.Hum Reprod. 2002; 17: 1755-1761
- Neonatal outcome and congenital malformations in children born after in-vitro fertilization. [comment].Hum Reprod. 2002; 17: 1391-1398
- Perinatal outcome of twin pregnancies after in vitro fertilization.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2004; 83: 1079-1084
- The outcome of twin pregnancies after IVF.Hum Reprod. 1998; 13: 1702-1705
- Pregnancy outcome in spontaneous twins versus twins who were conceived through in vitro fertilization.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189: 513-518
- Pregnancy complications, obstetric risks, and neonatal outcome in singleton and twin pregnancies after GIFT and IVF.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2003; 268: 256-261
- High frequency of cesarean section, antepartum hemorrhage, placenta previa, and preterm delivery in in-vitro fertilization twin pregnancies .Fertil Steril. 2003; 80: 666-668
- Obstetric outcome of in vitro fertilization pregnancies compared with normally conceived pregnancies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 167: 778-784
- Preterm birth in twins after subfertility treatment: population based cohort study.BMJ. 2005; 331: 1173
- Obstetric and perinatal outcome of children conceived from cryopreserved embryos.Hum Reprod. 1997; 12: 1819-1825
- Danish national in-vitro fertilization registry 1994 and 1995: a controlled study of births, malformations and cytogenetic findings.Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 1896-1902
- Dilemma of increased obstetric risk in pregnancies following IVF-ET.J Assisted Reprod Genet. 2003; 20: 216-221
- Changing patterns of low birth weight and preterm birth in the United States, 1981–1998.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2002; 16: 8-15
- IVF results in de novo DNA methylation and histone methylation at an Igf2-H19 imprinting epigenetic switch.Mol Hum Reprod. 2005; 11: 631-640
- Elevated maternal serum relaxin concentrations throughout pregnancy in singleton gestations after superovulation.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 92: 17-20
- Monozygotic twinning following assisted conception: an analysis of 81 consecutive cases.Hum Reprod. 2003; 18: 1937-1943
- Perinatal outcome of singletons and twins after assisted conception: a systematic review of controlled studies.BMJ. 2004; 328: 261
Peters J, Mengersen K. Selective reporting of adjusted estimates in observational epidemiology studies: reasons for implications for meta-analyses. Evaluation and the Health Professions 2008;published on line November 9, 2008 as doi:10.1177/0163278708324438.