Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Gaucher disease.in: Scriver C.R. Sly W.S. Barton C. Beaudet A.L. Valle D. Kinzler K. Vogelstein B. The metabolic and molecular basis of inherited disease. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY2001: 3635-3668
- Gynecologic obstetric aspects of Gaucher's disease: a survey of 53 patients.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1284-1290
- The female Gaucher patient: the impact of enzyme replacement therapy around key reproductive events (menstruation, pregnancy and menopause).Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2009; 43: 264-288
- Pregnancies in Gaucher disease: a 5-year study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 435-441
- Effectiveness of enzyme replacement therapy in 1028 patients with type 1 Gaucher disease after 2 to 5 years of treatment: a report from the Gaucher Registry.Am J Med. 2002; 113: 112-119
- Nonprecipitous changes upon withdrawal from imiglucerase for Gaucher disease because of a shortage in supply.Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2010; ([Epub ahead of print])
FDA (Food and Drug Administration), 2005 Cerezyme label information: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2005/20367s066lbl.pdf.
EMA (European Medicines Agency), 2008 Cerezyme SmPC: http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/Cerezyme/H-157-en8b.pdf.
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Management of monochorionic twin pregnancy. Gree-top guideline No. 51. http://www.rcog.org.uk/womens-health/clinical-guidance/management-monochorionic-twin-pregnancy.
- Successful pregnancy outcome in a patient with Gaucher's disease and antiphospholipid syndrome.Ann Hematol. 2002; 81: 161-163
- Overweight, insulin resistance and type II diabetes in type I Gaucher disease patients in relation to enzyme replacement therapy.Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2008; 40: 428-432
- Recommendations for the management of the haematological and onco-haematological aspects of Gaucher disease.Br J Haematol. 2007; 138: 676-686
- Management of non-neuronopathic Gaucher disease with special reference to pregnancy, splenectomy, bisphosphonate therapy, use of biomarkers and bone disease monitoring.J Inherit Metab Dis. 2008; 31: 319-336
- Gaucher disease: considerations in prenatal diagnosis.Prenat Diagn. 2000; 20: 60-62
FDA (Food and Drug Administration), 2008 Zavesca label information: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/021348s005lbl.pdf.
- Gaucher disease: alendronate disodium improves bone mineral density in adults receiving enzyme therapy.Blood. 2004; 104: 1253-1257
- Pregnancy outcome following in utero exposure to bisphosphonates.Bone. 2009; 44: 428-430
- No effects of bisphosphonates on the human fetus.Birth Defects Res A: Clin Mol Teratol. 2003; 67: 203-204
- High prevalence of low serum vitamin B12 in a multi-ethnic Israeli population.Br J Haematol. 2001; 115: 707-709
- Does folic acid harm people with vitamin B12 deficiency?.QJM. 1995; 88: 357-364
- Prevention and control of influenza. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2005; 54: 1-40
- Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine: dietary reference intakes for calcium and vitamin D.National Academy of Sciences, 2010 (Available at: http://www.iom.edu)
- Patients with Gaucher disease living in England show a high prevalence of vitamin D insufficiency with correlation to osteodensitometry.Mol Genet Metab. 2009; 96: 113-120
- Platelet function abnormalities in Gaucher disease patients.Am J Hematol. 1999; 61: 103-106