We report the first case of spontaneous viable twin pregnancy after bilateral salpingectomy.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ectopic pregnancy after bilateral salpingectomy.Saudi Med J. 2007; 28: 794-797
- Spontaneous pregnancy after bilateral salpingectomy.Fertil Steril. 2005; 83: 767-768
- A case of ovarian pregnancy after ipsilateral partial salpingectomy.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2010; 17: 397-398
- Spontaneous cornual pregnancy after homolateral salpingectomy for an earlier tubal pregnancy: a case report and literature review.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2009; 16: 208-211
- Recurrent ectopic pregnancy after ipsilateral segmental salpingectomy.Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 47: 203-205
Published online: July 04, 2011
Received: February 6, 2011
© 2011 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.