Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- The epidemiology of placenta praevia in the United States, 1979 through 1987.Am J Obstet Gynaecol. 1993; 168: 1424-1429
Lewis G (ed). The Confidential Enquiry into Maternal and Child Health (CEMACH). Saving Mothers’ Lives: reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer 2003-2005. The Seventh Report on Confidential Enquiries in Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom. London: CEMACH, 2007.
- Neonatal outcomes with placenta praevia.Obstet Gynaecol. 1999; 93: 541-544
- Placenta praevia: Obstetric risk factors and pregnancy outcome.J Matern Fetal Med. 2001; 10: 414-419
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Management of placenta praevia/accreta. Guideline No.27. London: RCOG, 2005.
- Maternal Complications with placenta praevia.Am Journal of Perinatol. 2000; 17: 101-105
- Complete versus incomplete placenta praevia and obstetric outcome.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2006; 93: 110-117
- Risks associated with caesarean sections in women with placenta praevia.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 1997; 23: 375-379
- Intraoperative surgical complication during caesarean section: an observational study of the incidence and risk factors.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2003; 82: 251-256
- Maternal and perinatal morbidity resulting from placenta praevia.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 65: 176-182
- Assessment of the reproducibility of clinical coding in routinely collected hospital activity data: a study in two hospitals.J Public Health Med. 1998; 20: 63-69
- Monitoring the quality of maternity care: how well are labour and delivery events reported in population health data?.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2009; 23: 144-152
- Blood pressure, stroke, and coronary heart disease. Part 1, Prolonged differences in blood pressure: prospective observational studies corrected for the regression dilution bias.Lancet. 1990; 335: 765-774
National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Caesarean section. London: RCOG Press, 2004.
- Maternal morbidity associated with caesarean delivery without labor compared with spontaneous onset of labor at term.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 102: 477-482
- Trends in adverse maternal outcomes during childbirth: a population-based study of severe maternal morbidity.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2009; 9: 7
- Trends in postpartum haemorrhage in high resource countries: a review and recommendations from the International Postpartum Haemorrhage Collaborative Group.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2009; 9: 55
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Royal College of Midwives, Royal College of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Paediatricians and Child Health. Towards Safer Childbirth: Minimum standards for the organisation and delivery of care in labour. London: RCOG press; 2007.