Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Antenatal maternal serum screening for Down's syndrome: results of a demonstration project.BMJ. 1992; 305: 391-394
- Appropriate biochemical markers in first trimester screening for Down's syndrome.Prenat Diagn. 1999; 19: 505-512
Department of Health. NHS Fetal Anomaly Screening Programme – Screening for Down's syndrome: UK NSC Policy recommendations 2007–2010: Model of Best Practice; 2008. <www.screening.nhs.uk/downs> [Accessed January 2011].
Department of Health. National Framework. Maternity matters: choice, assess and continuity of care in a safe service. Policy recommendations, 2007. <www.dh.gov.uk/publications> [Accessed January 2011].
- Maternal serum screening for Down's syndrome: are women's perceptions changing?.BJOG. 2007; 114: 458-461
- Reduction in Down's syndrome screening acceptance is predominantly observed in women aged 25–35 years.Women's Health (Lond, Engl). 2010; 6: 525-529
- Utilization of invasive testing following a positive triple test 2001–2009 in Hull & East Yorkshire area of the UK.Prenat Diagn. 2010; 30: 1107-1109
- Maternal serum screening for Down's syndrome on a population basis.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1997; 76: 817-821
- Mapping prenatal diagnosis for Down's syndrome and other chromosome abnormalities across Victoria, Australia.Aust NZ J Obstet Gynaecol. 2006; 46: 492-500