Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Anaemia in pregnancy.Medical Clinics of North America. 1992; 76: 631-647
Worldwide prevalence of anaemia 1993–2005. WHO Global Database on Anaemia. Geneva: World Health Organization;de Benoist B, McLean E, Egli I, Cogswell [http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2008/9789241596657_eng.df].
- Maternal iron deficiency anaemia affects postpartum emotions and cognition.The Journal of Nutrition. 2004; : 267-272
- Low haemoglobin level is a risk factor for postpartum depression.The Journal of Nutrition. 2003; : 4139-4142
- Prepartum anemia.Annals of Hematology. 2008; 87: 949-959
- Anemia and iron deficiency: effects on pregnancy outcome.American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2000; 71 (1280-4s)
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Blood Transfusions in Obstetrics (Green-top 47) 2007 www.rcog.org.uk.
National Institute for Healthcare and Clinical Excellence Clinical Guideline 62, Antenatal Care: routine care for the healthy pregnant woman. RCOG press March 2008.
- Treatments for iron-deficiency anaemia in pregnancy (Review).John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 2009
- A practical guide.Third Edition. Blackwell Science, 2002 (p. 179)
- A clinical evaluation of serum ferritin as an indication of iron stores.New England Journal of Medicine. 1974; 290: 1213-1216
- Prevalence of hypochromic anaemia in iron deficiency.Clinical and Laboratory Haematology. 2000; 227: 9-80
- Expert recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of iron deficiency anaemia during pregnancy and the postpartum period in the Asia-Pacific region.Journal of Perinatal Medicine. 2011; 39 ([Epub 2010 November]): 113-121
World Health Organization (2001) Iron deficiency anaemia. Assessment, prevention and control. WHO/NHD/01.
- Inference and missing data.Biometrika. 1976; 6: 581-592
- Multiple imputation of missing values: further update of ice, with an emphasis on interval censoring.Stata Journal. 2007; 7: 445-464
- Multivariable model-building. A pragmatic approach to regression analysis based on fractional polynomials for modelling continuous variables.Wiley-Blackwell, Chichester2008 (ISBN 978-0-470-02842-1)
- Multilevel and longitudinal modeling using stata.Stata Press, TX, USA2008 (ISBN 978-1-59718-040-5)
NHS Sickle cell and Thalassaemia Screening Program 2006; National Collaboration Centre for Women's and children's health 2008 http://sct.screeening.nhs.uk/policy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of iron-deficiency anaemia during pregnancy and postpartum.Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 2010; 282: 577-580
- Predictors of pregnancy and postpartum haemoglobin concentrations in low-income women.Public Health and Nutrition. 2004; 7: 701-711
- Does young maternal age increase the risk of adverse obstetric, fetal and neonatal outcomes: a cohort study.European Journal of Obstetric Gynaecology and Reproductive Biology. 2009; 147 ([September 4]): 151-156
- Maternal risk factors and anaemia in pregnancy: a prospective retrospective cohort study.Journal of Obstetric Gynaecology. 2010; 30: 132-136
- Prevalence and risk factors for early postpartum anaemia.European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2010; 150: 126-131
- High prevalence of post-partum anaemia among low income women in the United States American.Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2001; 185: 438-443
- Maternal iron–folic acid supplementation programs: evidence of impact and implementation.Food Nutrition Bulletin. 2010; 31: 100-107