Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Gardnerella, trichomonas vaginalis, candida, Chlamydia trichomatis, mycoplasma hominis and ureaplasma urealyticum in the genital discharge of symptomatic fertile and asymptomatic infertile women.New Microbiologica. 2010; 33: 69-76
- Bacterial vaginosis.in: Holmes K. Sparling P. Mardh P. et al Sexually transmitted diseases. 3rd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY1999 (p. 563–586)
- A Longitudinal study of the vaginal flora over a menstrual cycle.International Journal of STD and AIDS. 1997; 8: 489-494
- The use of sequential self-obtained vaginal smears for detecting changes in the vaginal flora.Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 1997; 24: 236-239
- Rates of bacterial vaginosis in women undergoing in vitro fertilization for different types of infertility.British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2002; 19: 714-717
- Influence of bacterial vaginosis on conception and miscarriage in the first trimester: cohort study.British Medical Journal. 1999; 319: 220-223
- Prevention of preterm birth by screening and treatment for common genital tract infections: results of a prospective controlled evaluation.American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1995; 173: 157-167
- A longitudinal study of bacterial vaginosis during pregnancy.British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1994; 101: 1048-1053
- Is mycoplasma genitalium a cause of pelvic inflammatory disease?.Infectious Disease Clinics of North America. 2005; 19: 407-411
- Bacterial vaginosis and past chlamydial infection are strongly and independently associated with tubal infertility but do not affect in vitro fertilization success rates.Fertility and Sterility. 1999; 72: 730-732
- Cytokine expression pattern in the genital tract of Chlamydia trichomatis positive infertile women: implications for T-cell responses.Clinical and Experimental Immunology. 2004; 137: 552-558
- Genital infection and infertility.Enfermedades Infecciosas y Microbiología Clínica. 2001; 19: 261-266
- Bacterial vaginosis: a cause of infertility?.International Journal of STD and AIDS. 2009; 20: 778-781
- Relationship of abnormal vaginal flora, pro-inflammatory cytokines and idiopathic infertility in women undergoing in vitro fertilization.Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2001; 46: 806-810
The Rotterdam ESHRE/ASRM-sponsored PCOS consensus workshop group 2004 revised 2003 consensus on diagnostic criteria and long-term health risks related to polycystic ovary syndrome. Fertility and Sterility 2004;18:19–25.
Laboratory manual of the WHO for the examination of human semen and sperm–cervical mucus interaction. Annali dell’Istituto superiore di sanita 2001;1–123:1–XII.
- Gonadotrophin ovarian stimulation and intrauterine insemination for unexplained infertility.Reproductive Biomedicine Online. 2004; 9: 664-672
- Abnormal vaginal colonization of the genital tract and subsequent preterm delivery and late miscarriage.British Medical Journal. 1994; 308: 295-298
- The influence of bacterial vaginosis on in vitro fertilization and embryo implantation during assisted reproduction treatment.Human Reproduction. 1999; 14: 2411-2415
- Have ureaplasma urealyticum and mycoplasma hominis infections any significant effect on women fertility?.Infections in Medicine. 2002; 10: 220-223
- Role of bacterial vaginosis in pelvic inflammatory diseases.Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1995; 20: 271-275
- Plasma cell endometritis in women with symptomatic bacterial vaginosis.Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1995; 85: 387-389
- Interleukin-6, interleukin-10 and interleukin-12 in vaginal fluid from women with bacterial vaginosis.Archives of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. 2010; 281: 77-80
- Low dose secnidazole in the treatment of bacterial vaginosis.International Journal of Gynaecology & Obstetrics. 2005; 88: 281-285