Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- F.GLOBOCAN 2012 v1.0, Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide: IARC Cancer Base No. 11 [Internet].International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France2013 (Available from: http://globocan.iarc.fr [accessed 09.07.14])
- Liquid compared with conventional cervical cytology: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 167-177
- A comparison of 3 ways of conventional Pap smear. Liquid-based cytology and colposcopy vs cervical biopsy for early diagnosis of premalignant lesions or cervical cancer in women with abnormal conventional Pap test.Int J Biomed Sci. 2013; 9: 205-210
- Use of a high-risk human papillomavirus DNA test as the primary test in a cervical cancer screening programme: a population-based cohort study.BJOG. 2013; 120: 1260-1267
- Colposcopy to evaluate abnormal cervical cytology in 2008.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 200: 472-480
- An audit of the cervical cancer screening histories of 246 women with carcinoma.J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2012; 16: 263-270
- Cervical biopsy sampling variability in ALTS.J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2011; 15: 163-168
- Interobserver agreement for colposcopy quality control using digitized colposcopic images during the ALTS trial.J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2005; 9: 29-35
- Diagnostic accuracy of guided cervical biopsies: a prospective multicenter study comparing the histopathology of simultaneous biopsy and cone specimen.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 203: 321.e1-321.e6
- Dynamic spectral imaging: improving colposcopy.Clin Cancer Res. 2009; 15: 1814-1820
- Dynamic spectral imaging colposcopy: higher sensitivity for detection of premalignant cervical lesions.BJOG. 2011; 118: 309-313
- Agreement between colposcopic impression and histological diagnosis among human papillomavirus type 16-positive women: a clinical trial using dynamic spectral imaging colposcopy.BJOG. 2012; 119: 537-544
- Correlating the accuracy of colposcopy to practitioner experience using the Dynamic Spectral Imaging System (DySIS).Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2014; 78: 224-229
- Prevención primaria y secundaria de los canceres de cuello de útero y vulva: recomendaciones para la práctica clínica.Prog Obstet Ginecol. 2010; 53: 1-19
CLART® HPV2. Available in URL: http://www.genomica.es/en/in_vitro_diagnostics_products_clart_hpv2.cfm (accessed 27.08.14).
- Human papillomavirus genotype attribution in invasive cervical cancer: a retrospective cross-sectional worldwide study.Lancet Oncol. 2010; 11: 1048-1056
- 2011 colposcopic terminology of the International Federation for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 166-172
- Comparison of 3 ways of conventional Pap smear. Liquid-based cytology and colposcopy vs cervical biopsy for early diagnosis of premalignant lesions or cervical cancer in women with abnormal conventional Pap test.Int J Biomed Sci. 2013; 9: 205-210
- Value of the International Federation for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (IFCPC) terminology in predicting cervical disease.J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2007; 11: 158-165
- Prediction of cervical histologic results using an abbreviated Reid Colposcopic Index during ALTS.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 194: 704-710
- Strength of correlations between colposcopic impression and biopsy histology.Gynecol Oncol. 2003; 89: 424-428
- A comparison of four screening methods for cervical neoplasia.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2005; 91: 189-193
- Visual appearance of the uterine cervix: correlation with human papillomavirus detection and type.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 47-48
- Using acetowhite opacity index for detecting cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.J Biomed Opt. 2009; 14: 014020
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). Adjunctive colposcopy technologies for examination of the uterine cervix – DySIS and the Niris Imaging System. Available in URL: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/dg4/chapter/1-Recommendations [accessed 18.08.15].