Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Health worker roles in providing safe abortion care and post-abortion contraception.World Health Organization, Geneva2015
- Safe abortion: technical and policy guidance for health systems.2nd edition. World Health Organization, Geneva2012[accessed 11.11.15])
- Commentary: the public health consequences of restricted induced abortion – lessons from Romania.Am J Public Health. 1992; 82: 1328-1331
- Induced abortion: incidence and trends worldwide from 1995 to 2008.Lancet. 2012; 379: 625-632
- Clinical follow-up compared with self-assessment of outcome after medical abortion: a multicentre, non-inferiority, randomised, controlled trial.Lancet. 2015; 385: 698-704
☆Dr Kevin Sunde Oppegaard (Department of Gynaecology, Lillehammer, Norway) wrote the first draft of this Paper which was peer reviewed by the following: Professor Kristina Gemzell-Danielsson, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden; Professor Anna Glasier, University of Edinburgh, Scotland; Professor Ioannis Messinis, University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece; Professor Vlad Tica, Constanta County Emergency Hospital, Romania; Professor Paul Van Look, Val-d’Illiez, Switzerland. Professor Allan Templeton, the Chair of the EBCOG Position Statements Group, finalised the document.