Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Randomized study of vaginoscopy and H Pipelle vs. traditional hysteroscopy and standard Pipelle.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2012; 19: 206-211
- New mini-resectoscope: analysis of preliminary quality results in outpatient hysteroscopic polypectomy.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2013; 288: 349-353
- Diagnosis and management of endometrial polyps: a critical review of the literature.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2011; 18: 569-581
- Comparison of the success of histopathological diagnosis with dilatation-curettage and Pipelle endometrial sampling.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012; 32: 790-794
- My approach to the interpretation of endometrial biopsies and curettings.J Clin Pathol. 2006; 59: 801-812
- The diagnostic accuracy of the Pipelle endometrial sampler in the presence of endometrial polyps.J Obstet Gynaecol. 1998; 18: 274-275
- Comparison of Pipelle sampler with conventional dilatation and curettage (D&C) for Chinese endometrial biopsy.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2014; December (31): 1-4
- Which is the best technique for endometrial sampling? Aspiration (pipelle) versus dilatation and curettage (D&C).Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012; 286: 1277-1282
- Dilatation and curettage fails to detect most focal lesions in the uterine cavity in women with postmenopausal bleeding.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2001; 80: 1131-1136
- Malignant and premalignant changes in the endometrium of women with an ultrasound diagnosis of endometrial polyp.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2014; 34: 611-615
- AAGL practice report: practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of endometrial polyps.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2012; 19: 3-10
- Clinical factors and malignancy in endometrial polyps. Analysis of 1027 cases.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2014; 183: 121-124
- Risk of malignancy in endometrial polyps in premenopausal and postmenopausal women according to clinicopathologic characteristics.Menopause. 2011; 18: 1278-1282
- The oncogenic potential of endometrial polyps: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 1197-1205
- Prevalence, 1-year regression rate, and clinical significance of asymptomatic endometrial polyps: cross-sectional study.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2009; 16: 465-471
☆The study was presented in part as a poster presentation at the 103rd The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting on March 1–7, 2014 at 111W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA.