Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 121: Long-acting reversible contraception: implants and intrauterine devices.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 184-196
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence Long-acting reversible contraception: the effective and appropriate use of long-acting reversible contraception. 2013. Available from: http://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg30/resources/cg30-longacting-reversible-contraception-full-guideline3. [Last accessed 26 January 2016].
World Health Organization Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use: fifth edition. 2015. Available from: http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/family_planning/Ex-Summ-MEC-5/en/. [Last accessed 4 February 2016].
- Committee on Adolescence Contraception for adolescents.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: e1244-e1256
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc Jaydess® Summary of Product Characteristics. 2015. Available from: http://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/28672. [Last accessed 4 February 2016].
Actavis Liletta® Prescribing Information. 2015. Available from: http://pi.actavis.com/data_stream.asp?product_group=1960&p=pi&language=E. [Last accessed 19 November 2015].
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc. Mirena® (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) Prescribing Information. 2015. Available from: http://www.berlex.com/html/products/pi/Mirena_PI.pdf. [Last accessed 16 February 2016].
- Two low-dose levonorgestrel intrauterine contraceptive systems: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 122: 1205-1213
Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare New Product Review from the Clinical Effectiveness Unit Jaydess® Levonorgestrel Intrauterine System (LNG-IUS). 2014. Available from: http://www.fsrh.org/documents/cec-ceu-newproductreview-jaydess-apr-14/cec-ceu-newproductreview-jaydess-apr-14.pdf. [Last accessed 1 December 2016].
Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare New Product Review from the Clinical Effectiveness Unit: Levosert. 2015. Available from: https://www.fsrh.org/documents/cec-ceu-newproductreview-levosert-apr-2015/cec-ceu-newproductreview-levosert-apr-2015.pdf. [Last accessed 1 December 2016].
European Medicines Agency, Guideline on Clinical Investigation of Steroid Contraceptives in Women. 2005. Available from: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2009/09/WC500003349.pdf. [Last accessed 12 February 2016].
- Sample size calculation for clinical studies on the efficacy of a new contraceptive method.Biom J. 2004; 46: 141-150
- Recommendation for confidence interval and sample size calculation for the Pearl Index.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2003; 8: 87-92
- Three-year efficacy and safety of a new 52-mg levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system.Contraception. 2015; 92: 10-16
Bayer HealthCare. Data on File. 2015.
- A randomized, phase II study describing the efficacy, bleeding profile, and safety of two low-dose levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine contraceptive systems and Mirena.Fertil Steril. 2012; 97: 616-622
- Levonorgestrel-releasing and copper-releasing (Nova T) IUDs during five years of use: a randomized comparative trial.Contraception. 1994; 49: 56-72
- Young adult weight trajectories through midlife by body mass category.Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013; 21: 1923-1934
- Return to fertility after removal of a levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine device and Nova-T.Contraception. 1992; 46: 575-584
- Rates and outcomes of planned pregnancy after use of Norplant capsules, Norplant II rods, or levonorgestrel-releasing or copper TCu 380Ag intrauterine contraceptive devices.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1208-1213
- Fertility after discontinuation of contraception: a comprehensive review of the literature.Contraception. 2011; 84: 465-477
☆Clinical Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00528112
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Corrigendum to “Evaluation of a new, low-dose levonorgestrel intrauterine contraceptive system over 5 years of use” [Eur J Obstetr Gynecol Reprod Biol 210 (2017) 22–28]European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive BiologyVol. 233