Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Maternal and perinatal outcomes associated with a trial of labor after prior cesarean delivery.N Engl J Med. 2004; 16 (351): 2581-2589
- WHO systematic review of maternal mortality and morbidity: the prevalence of uterine rupture.BJOG Int J Obstet Gynaecol. 2005; 112: 1221-1228
- Delivery for women with a previous cesarean: guidelines for clinical practice from the French College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians (CNGOF).Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013; 170: 25-32
- Uterine rupture in the Netherlands: a nationwide population-based cohort study.BJOG Int J Obstet Gynaecol. 2009; 116 (1): 1069-1080
- Prediction of complete uterine rupture by sonographic evaluation of the lower uterine segment.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 201 (320): e1-e6