Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Assessing the quality of bereavement care after perinatal death −Development and piloting of a questionnaire to assess parents’ experiences.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2017; 37: 931-936https://doi.org/10.1080/01443615.2017.1316710
- You don’t leave your baby –Mother’s experiences after a stillbirth.OMEGA. 2014; 68: 337-346
- Long-term outcomes for mothers who have or have not held their stillborn baby.Midwifery. 2009; 25: 422-429
- Audit of Bereavement Care Provision in UK Maternity Units Sands.Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity, London2016 (Available)https://www.sands.org.uk/sites/default/files/Bereavement%20Care%20Audit%20Report%202016%20DIGITAL%20-%2010.01.17.pdf