Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- The prevention and elimination of disrespect and abuse during facility-based childbirth. WHO statement: Every woman has the right to the highest attainable standard of health, which includes the right to dignified, respectful health care.2015 (WHO/RHR/14.23)
- Obstetric violence: a new legal term introduced in Venezuela.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2010; 111: 201-202
- Eliminating abusive ‘care’: a criminal law response to obstetric violence in South Africa.South African Crime Q. 2015; 54: 5
- The global epidemic of abuse and disrespect during childbirth: history, evidence, interventions, and FIGO’s mother-baby friendly birthing facilities initiative.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2015; 131: S49-52
- Defining disrespect and abuse of women in childbirth: a research, policy and rights agenda.Bull World Health Organ. 2014; 92: 915-917