Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- The international glossary on infertility and fertility care 2017.Hum Reprod. 2017; 108: 393-406
- Infertility prevalence, needs assessment and purchasing.J Public Health Med. 1994; 16: 29-35
- Infertility—epidemiology and referral practice.Human Reprod. 1991; 6: 1391-1394
- G-I-N PUBLIC toolkit: patient and public involvement in guidelines.2015
- Development and validation of an international appraisal instrument for assessing the quality of clinical practice guidelines: the AGREE project.Qual Saf Health Care. 2003; 12: 18-23
About the AGREE Next Steps Consortium. http://www.agreetrust.org/about-agree/agree-research-teams/agree-nextsteps-consortium/. (Accessed 21 May 2013).
- Improving the use of research evidence in guideline development: 16. Evaluation.Health Res Policy Syst. 2006; 4: 28
- ATS/ERS Ad Hoc Committee on Integrating and Coordinating Efforts in COPD Guideline Development. Reporting and publishing guidelines: article 12 in Integrating and coordinating efforts in COPD guideline development. An official ATS/ERS workshop report.Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2012; 9: 293-297
- Clinical practice guidelines on infertility: a systematic review.Chin J Evid-Based Med. 2013; 13: 947-954
- Systematic evaluation of the quality of clinical practice guidelines on the use of assisted reproductive techniques.Hum Fertil (Camb). 2014; 17: 28-36
- Quality of reporting of randomized trials as a measure of methodologic quality.JAMA. 2002; 287: 2801-2804
Enhancing the Quality and Transparency Of health Research. https://www.equator-network.org/reporting-guidelines/right-statement/ (Accessed 28 July 2018).
http://www.right-statement.org/home/translations (Accessed 28 July 2018).
- A reporting tool for practice guidelines in health care: the right statement.Ann Intern Med. 2016; 166: 128
- Recommendations on the management of services for in vitro fertilisation from the WHO (regional office for Europe) 1990.BMJ. 1992; 305 (250-a)
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists. Clinical Guideline no 4. The management of infertility in tertiary care.BJU Int. 2001; 87: 213-217
- ESHRE PGD Consortium ‘Best practice guidelines for clinical preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)’.Hum Reprod. 2005; 20: 35-48
- Guidelines for the number of embryos to transfer following in vitro fertilization No. 182, September 2006.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2008; 102: 203
- Guidelines on number of embryos transferred.Fertil Steril. 2009; 92: 1518-1519
- Human oocyte cryopreservation: evidence for practice.Hum Fertil (Camb). 2009; 12: 125-136
- Elective single embryo transfer following in vitro fertilization.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2010; 32: 363-377
- Boston IVF handbook of infertility - a practical guide for practitioners who care for infertile couples.third edition. CRC Press, 2011
- Mature oocyte cryopreservation: a guideline.Fertil Steril. 2013; 99: 37-43
Fertility problems: assessment and treatment. https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg156/resources/fertility-problems-assessment-and-treatment-pdf-35109634660549 (Accessed 28 July 2018).
- Fertility: assessment and treatment for people with fertility problems.RCOG Press. 2013; 1: 21-28
- Pregnancy outcomes after assisted human reproduction.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2014; 36: 64-83
- Elective single embryo transfer: an update to UK best practice guidelines.Hum Fertil (Camb). 2015; 18: 165
- Performing the embryo transfer: a guideline.Fertil Steril. 2017; 107: 882
- Guideline for diagnosis and treatment of infertility in advanced age women.Chin J Reprod Contracep. 2017;
- Analysis of reporting specification about sepsis practice guideline based on RIGHT standard.China J Chinese Matera Med. 2017; 42: 1514-1517
- How to search practice guideline efficiently: a systematic review.Abstract] G-I-N Conference. 2015;
- Adapting clinical practice guidelines scientifically and normatively.Chin J Evid Based Pediatr. 2012; 07: 226-230
- A systematic critical appraisal for non-pharmacological management of osteoarthritis using the appraisal of guidelines research and evaluation II instrument.PLoS One. 2014; 9e82986
- Appraising the methodological quality of the clinical practice guideline for diabetes mellitus using the AGREE II instrument: a methodological evaluation.JRSM Open. 2017; 8205427041668267
- The quality of clinical practice guidelines over the last two decades: a systematic review of guideline appraisal studies.Qual Saf Health Care. 2010; 19: e58
- An exploratory quality assessment of orthodontic clinical guidelines using the AGREE II instrument.Eur J Orthod. 2017; 39
- Users’ guides to the medical literature. VIII. How to use clinical practice guidelines. A. Are the recommendations valid? The Evidence-Based Medicine Working Group.JAMA. 1995; 274: 570-574
- Research Gap of Guidelines might be an important approach to prioritization.J Clin Epidemiol. 2015; : 69
http://www.right-statement.org/home/extensions (Accessed 28 July 2018).
- Developing clinical practice guidelines: reviewing, reporting, and publishing guidelines; updating guidelines; and the emerging issues of enhancing guideline implementability and accounting for comorbid conditions in guideline development.Implement Sci. 2012; 7: 1-7
- Reporting of declarations and conflicts of interest in WHO guidelines can be further improved.J Clin Epidemiol. 2018; : 1-8
- Reproductive medicine: still more ART than science?.BJOG. 2018;
- The methodological and reporting quality of systematic reviews from China and the USA are similar.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 85: 50-58
- Reporting quality of N-of-1 trials published between 1985 and 2013: a systematic review.J Clin Epidemiol. 2016; 76: 57-64
- The quality of evidence in Chinese meta-analyses needs to be improved.J Clin Epidemiol. 2016; 74: 73-79
http://www.right-statement.org/right-statement/checklist (Accessed 28 July 2018).