We report on work from our international taskforce established to improve the documentation of endometriosis in the upcoming 11th edition of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11). Our taskforce comprised representation from the World Endometriosis Society, World Endometriosis Research Foundation, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Society for Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders, European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy, and British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Revised American Society for Reproductive Medicine classification of endometriosis: 1996.Fertil Steril. 1997; 67: 817-821
- Tinneberg HR. ENZIAN-score, a classification of deep infiltrating endometriosis.Zentralbl Gynakol. 2005; 127: 275-281
- The rASRM score and the Enzian classification for endometriosis: their strengths and weaknesses.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2013; 92: 3-7
- Endometriosis fertility index: the new, validated endometriosis staging system.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 1609-1615
- World Endometriosis Society Montpellier consortium. Consensus on current management of endometriosis.Hum Reprod. 2013; 28: 1552-1568
Published online: August 26, 2019
Received: July 17, 2019
Crown Copyright © 2019 Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.