Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- List of classifications by cancer sites with sufficient or limited evidence in humans, Volumes 1 to 121.2018
- HPV involvement in head and neck cancers: comprehensive assessment of biomarkers in 3680 patients.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2016; 108: djv403
- Cancer registration statistics, England.2016www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/datasets/cancerregistrationstatisticscancerregistrationstatisticsengland
- HPV vaccination and the effects on rates of HPV-related cancers.Curr Probl Cancer. 2018; 42: 493-506https://doi.org/10.1016/j.currproblcancer.2018.06.004
- Final analysis of a study assessing genital human papillomavirus genoprevalence in young Australian women, following eight years of a national vaccination program.Vaccine. 2018; 36: 3221-3230https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2018.04.080
- A report on the status of vaccination in Europe.Vaccine. 2018; 36: 4979-4992https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2018.06.044
- Population-level impact, herd immunity, and elimination after human papillomavirus vaccination: a systematic review and meta-analysis of predictions from transmission-dynamic models.Lancet Publ Health. 2016; 1: e8-e17https://doi.org/10.1016/S2468-2667(16)30001-9
M. Zaffran, blog, https://www.passeportsante.net/fr/Communaute/Blogue/Fiche.aspx?doc=faut-il-vacciner-les-filles-contre-le-vph (entered 11 nov 2018).
- Should human papillomavirus vaccination target women over age 26, heterosexual men and men who have sex with men? A targeted literature review of cost-effectiveness.Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2018; 14: 3010-3018https://doi.org/10.1080/21645515.2018.1496878
- Efficacy, effectiveness and safety of vaccination against human papillomavirus in males: a systematic review.BMC Med. 2018; 16: 110https://doi.org/10.1186/s12916-018-1098-3
C.E. Depuydt, G.G.G. Donders, L. Verstraete, M. Berth, D. Vanden Broeck, J. Beert, G. Salembier, E. Bosmans, W. Ombelet, Infectious human Papillomavirus virions in semen reduce clinical pregnancy rates in women undergoing intra-uterine insemination (submitted).
- Cost effectiveness analysis of including boys in a human papillomavirus vaccination programme in the United States.BMJ. 2009; 339: b3884https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.b3884
- Systematic review of cost-effectiveness studies of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination: 9-valent vaccine, gender-neutral and multiple age cohort vaccination.Vaccine. 2018; 36: 2529-2544https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2018.03.024
- Standards of care for women’s health in Europe.2014
☆Joint Position Statement issued by European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (EBCOG), International Society of infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ISIDOG), European Federation for Colposcopy (EFC), And European Association of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology (EURAPAG)