Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- ESHRE task force on ethics and law 15: cross-border reproductive care.Hum Reprod. 2008; 23: 2182-2184
- Current regulatory arrangements for assisted conception treatment in European countries.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016; 207: 211-213
- The current situation of infertility services provision in Europe.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016; 207: 200-204
- Cross-border reproductive care in six european countries.Hum Reprod. 2010; 25: 1361-1368
- Cross border reproductive services.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2009; 111: 190-191
- Legal problems when parents return home after cross border surrogacy.in: Rozée Gomez V. Sayeed U. Assisted reproductive technologies in the global south and north: issues, challenges and the future. Routledge, London2016
- On behalf of the ESHRE Task Force ‘Cross Border Reproductive Care’ (CBRC). ESHRE’s good practice guide for cross-border reproductive care for centers and practitioners.Hum Reprod. 2011; 26: 1625-1627