- •Significant concentrations of Nickel and Chromium in the peritoneal fluid
- •Significant concentrations of Nickel and Chromium in the fallopian tube tissue
- •Dissemination of metal elements likely explained by galvanic corrosion
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Quality of life after laparoscopic removal of Essure(®) sterilization devices.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol X. 2019; 3: 100054
- Removal of Essure®sterilization devices: a retrospective cohort study in the Netherlands.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2018;
- Nickel hypersensitivity associated with an intratubal microinsert system.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 461-462
- Providing re-essure-ance to the nickel-allergic patient considering hysteroscopic sterilization.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2016; 23: 126-129
- Evaluation of nickel allergic reactions to the essure micro insert: theoretical risk or daily practice?.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2017; 24: 140-144
- How I do… laparoscopic removal of Essure(®) device?.Gynecol Obstet Fertil Senol. 2017; 45: 316-319
- How I do… laparoscopic removal of Essure(®) device by mini-cornuectomy without fragmentation? (with video).Gynecol Obstet Fertil Senol. 2018; 46: 608-609
- Are adverse events attributed to essure associated with nickel sensitization?.Dermatitis. 2020; 31: 122-127
FDA. Biological responses to metal implants. https://www.fda.gov/media/131150/download.
- Outcomes after coronary stent implantation in patients with metal allergy.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 220-226
- Identification of inorganic particles resulting from degradation of ESSURE® implants: study of 10 cases.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2020; 250: 162-170