- •Description of symptoms and locations of 232 cases of urinary tract endometriosis.
- •Ureteral endometriosis was significantly associated with other DIE lesions.
- •Ureteral endometriosis was more often asymptomatic than bladder locations.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Anatomical distribution of deeply infiltrating endometriosis: surgical implications and proposition for a classification.Hum Reprod. 2003; 18: 157-161
- Distribution of endometriotic lesions in endometriosis stage IV supports the menstrual reflux theory and requires specific preoperative assessment and therapy.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2011; 90: 136-139
- Ureteral and vesical endometriosis: two different clinical entities sharing the same pathogenesis.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2009; 64: 830-842
- Urinary tract endometriosis.Urol J. 2015; 12: 2213-2217
- Silent loss of kidney seconary to ureteral endometriosis.JSLS. 2012; 16: 451-455
- FRIENDS group (French coloRectal Infiltrating ENDometriosis Study group). A national snapshot of the surgical management of deep infiltrating endaometriosis of the rectum and colon in France in 2015: a multicenter series of 1135 cases.J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod. 2017; 46: 159-165
- Diagnosis and treatment of bladder endometriosis: state of the art.Urol Int. 2012; 89: 249-258
- Ureteral endometriosis.J Urol. 2003; 170: 20-25
- Relation between pain symptoms and the anatomic location of deep infiltrating endometriosis.Fertil Steril. 2007; 78: 719-726
- Prevalence and management of urinary tract endometriosis.Urology. 2011; 78: 1269-1274
- Urinary tract endometriosis in patients with deep infiltrating endometriosis: prevalence, symptoms, management, and proposal for a new clinical classification.Fertil Steril. 2015; 103: 147-152
- Urinary tract endometriosis: review of 19 cases.Urol Ann. 2012; 4: 6
- Urinary incontinence and bladder endometriosis: conservative management.Int Urogynecology J. 2015; 26: 159-162
- Bladder symptoms and urodynamic observations of patients with endometriosis confirmed by laparoscopy.Int Urogynecology J. 2016; 27: 445-451
- Deep endometriosis: definition, pathogenesis, and clinical management.J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 2004; 11: 153-161
- Relationship between site and size of bladder endometriotic nodules and severity of dysuria.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2007; 14: 628-632
- Pathophysiology and management of urinary tract endometriosis.Nat Rev Urol. 2017; 14: 359-372
- Surgery for bladder endometriosis: long-term results and concomitant management of associated posterior deep lesions.Hum Reprod. 2010; 25: 884-889
Potenta SE, D’Agostino R, Sternberg KM, Tatsumi K, Perusse K. CT Urography for Evaluation of the Ureter. Radiogr Rev Publ Radiol Soc N Am Inc 2015;35(3):709–26.
- Laparoscopy for ureteral endometriosis: surgical details, long-term follow-up, and fertility outcomes.Fertil Steril. 2014; 102: 160-166.e2
- Classification of surgical complications: a new proposal with evaluation in a cohort of 6336 patients and results of a survey.Ann Surg. 2004; 240: 205-213
Ceccaroni M, Clarizia R, Ceccarello M, De Mitri P, Roviglione G, Mautone D, et al. Total laparoscopic bladder resection in the management of deep endometriosis: “take it or leave it.” Radicality versus persistence. Int Urogynecology J. 2019.
- Total laparoscopic ureteroneocystostomy for ureteral endometriosis: a single-center experience of 160 consecutive patients.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2019; 26: 78-86
- Laparoscopic management of ureteral endometriosis: A systematic review.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2017; 210: 94-101
- Importance of retroperitoneal ureteric evaluation in cases of deep infiltrating endometriosis.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2008; 15: 435-439
- Laparoscopic management of ureteral endometriosis: the stanford university hospital experience with 96 consecutive cases.J Urol. 2009; 182: 2748-2752
- Laparoscopic management of ureteral endometriosis: our experience.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2007; 14: 169-171