Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Jones CE, Calvert A, Le Doare K. Vaccination in pregnancy - Recent developments. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2018. https://doi.org/10.1097/INF.0000000000001822.
- Placental transfer of antibody and its relationship to vaccination in pregnancy.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2017; 30: 268-273https://doi.org/10.1097/QCO.0000000000000372
- Maternal and neonatal tetanus.Lancet. 2015; 385: 362-370https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(14)60236-1
Tetanus vaccines: WHO position paper, – Recommendations Vaccine 2018 February 2017 36 10.1016/j.vaccine.2017.02.034
ACOG: Committee Opinion. No 282. Immunization During Pregnancy Int J Gynecol Obstet 2003 January 2003 10.1016/s0020-7292(03)00098-5
Clarke KEN, MacNeil A, Hadler S, Scott C, Tiwari TSP, Cherian T. Global epidemiology of diptheria. Updat Myopia A Clin Perspect 2019;25.
- Diphtheria. Nat Rev Dis Prim. 2019; 5https://doi.org/10.1038/s41572-019-0131-y
- Fetal immune response following maternal diphtheria during early pregnancy.Ann Trop Paediatr. 1981; 1: 217-219https://doi.org/10.1080/02724936.1981.11748091
World Health Organization. Diphtheria vaccine: WHO position paper, August 2017 – Recommendations. Vaccine 2018;36. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2017.08.024
- Microbiology, disease, treatment, and prevention.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2016; 29: 449-486https://doi.org/10.1128/CMR.00083-15
McMillan M, Clarke M, Parrella A, Fell DB, Amirthalingam G, Marshall HS. Safety of tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis vaccination during pregnancy a systematic review. Obstet Gynecol 2017;129. https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000001888.
- Neonatal pertussis, cocooning and maternal immunization.Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014; 13: 1107-1114https://doi.org/10.1586/14760584.2014.944509
- Meningococcal disease in childhood: Epidemiology, clinical features and prevention.J Prev Med Hyg. 2015; 56https://doi.org/10.15167/2421-4248/jpmh2015.56.3.498
Abu Raya B, Sadarangani M. Meningococcal vaccination in pregnancy. Hum Vaccines Immunother 2018;14. https://doi.org/10.1080/21645515.2018.1445447.
- Bacterial meningitis in pregnancy: Report of six cases and review of the literature.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2012; 18: 345-351https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-0691.2011.03465.x
- Streptococcus pneumoniae: Transmission, colonization and invasion.Nat Rev Microbiol. 2018; 16: 355-367https://doi.org/10.1038/s41579-018-0001-8
- D of H& H.Vaccines and Preventable Disease, Centers Dis Control Prev2019
- Pneumococcal vaccination during pregnancy for preventing infant infection.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004903.pub4
- Changing facades of vibrio cholerae: An enigma in the epidemiology of cholera.Indian J Med Res. 2018; 147: 133https://doi.org/10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_280_17
I. C, M. B, J. T, N. S, E. S. Pregnancy and cholera; pregnancy outcomes from specialized cholera treatment unit for pregnant women in Leogane, Haiti Trop Med Int Heal 16 2011
World Health Organization. WHO Fact Sheet: Cholera. World Heal Organ - Fact Sheets 2019.
- Complications and mortality of typhoid fever: A global systematic review and meta-analysis.J Infect. 2020; 81: 902-910https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2020.10.030
- Typhoid fever and pregnancy.J Gynecol Obstet Biol La Reprod. 2002; 31
Jackson BR, Iqbal S, Mahon B, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Updated recommendations for the use of typhoid vaccine--Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, United States, 2015. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2015;64.
WHO. Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus: guidelines on antiviral prophylaxis in pregnancy. 2020.
- Hepatitis B and Pregnancy: Virologic and Immunologic Characteristics.Hepatol Commun. 2020; 4: 157-171https://doi.org/10.1002/hep4.v4.210.1002/hep4.1460
- A comprehensive immunization strategy to eliminate transmission of hepatitis B virus infection in the United States: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Part II: immunization of adults.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2006; 55
- Hepatitis A infection during pregnancy.Can Fam Physician. 2015;
- Uptake and safety of hepatitis A vaccination during pregnancy: A Vaccine Safety Datalink study.Vaccine. 2019; 37: 6648-6655https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2019.09.043
Merckx M, Liesbeth WVW, Arbyn M, Meys J, Weyers S, Temmerman M, et al. Transmission of carcinogenic human papillomavirus types from mother to child: A meta-analysis of published studies. Eur J Cancer Prev 2013. https://doi.org/10.1097/CEJ.0b013e3283592c46.
- The frequency of HPV infection worldwide. HPV.World. 2020;
- Pregnancy Outcomes After Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in Periconceptional Period or During Pregnancy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.Hum Vaccines Immunother. 2020; 16: 581-589https://doi.org/10.1080/21645515.2019.1662363
- Incidence of human rabies virus exposure in northwestern Amhara, Ethiopia.BMC Infect Dis. 2018; 18https://doi.org/10.1186/s12879-018-3500-3
- Rabies transmission risks during peripartum - Two cases and a review of the literature.Vaccine. 2016; 34: 1752-1757https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2016.02.065
- Overview, prevention, and treatment of rabies.Pharmacotherapy. 2009; 29: 1182-1195https://doi.org/10.1592/phco.29.10.1182
- Maternal vaccines—safety in pregnancy.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bpobgyn.2021.02.002
- Influenza.Nat Rev Dis Prim. 2018; 4https://doi.org/10.1038/s41572-018-0002-y
- 732: Influenza Vaccination During Pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000002588
- An update on outbreaks, vaccine efficacy, and genomic diversity.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2020; 33https://doi.org/10.1128/CMR.00151-19
- Pregnancy outcome following infections by coxsackie, echo, measles, mumps, hepatitis, polio and encephalitis viruses.Reprod Toxicol. 2006; 21: 446-457https://doi.org/10.1016/j.reprotox.2005.12.007
- What obstetric health care providers need to know about measles and pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: 163-170https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000000903
- Measles and Pregnancy: Immunity and Immunization - What Can Be Learned from Observing Complications during an Epidemic Year.J Pregnancy. 2020; 2020: 1-8https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/6532868
- The epidemiology of rubella, 2007–18: an ecological analysis of surveillance data.Lancet Glob Heal. 2020; 8: e1399-e1407https://doi.org/10.1016/S2214-109X(20)30320-X
- Rubella.Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2007; 12: 182-192https://doi.org/10.1016/j.siny.2007.01.017
- Prevention of measles, rubella, congenital rubella syndrome, and mumps, 2013: Summary recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Reports. 2013;
Kerr Y, Mailhot M, Williams AJ, Swezy V, Quick L, Tangermann RH, et al. Lessons Learned and Legacy of the Stop Transmission of Polio Program. J Infect Dis 2017;216. https://doi.org/10.1093/infdis/jix163.
- Polio vaccination: Past, present and future.Future Microbiol. 2015; 10: 791-808https://doi.org/10.2217/fmb.15.19
- Oral polio vaccination during pregnancy: Lack of impact on fetal development and perinatal outcome.Clin Infect Dis. 1994; 18: 414-420https://doi.org/10.1093/clinids/18.3.414
- Varicella zoster virus infection.Nat Rev Dis Prim. 2015; 1https://doi.org/10.1038/nrdp.2015.16
- Varicella vaccine exposure during pregnancy: Data from 10 years of the pregnancy registry.J. Infect. Dis. 2008; 197: S178-S184https://doi.org/10.1086/58785410.1086/522136
- Safety of yellow fever vaccination in pregnancy: Findings from a cohort of active duty US military women.J Travel Med. 2021; 27https://doi.org/10.1093/JTM/TAAA138
Cetron MS, Marfin AA, Julian KG, Gubler DJ, Sharp DJ, Barwick RS, et al. Yellow fever vaccine. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2002. MMWR Recomm Rep 2002.
- Pregnancy and COVID-19.Physiol Rev. 2021; 101: 303-318https://doi.org/10.1152/physrev.00024.2020
- COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2020;
- Ebola virus disease.Nat Rev Dis Prim. 2020; 6https://doi.org/10.1038/s41572-020-0147-3
Legardy-Williams JK, Carter RJ, Goldstein ST, Jarrett OD, Szefer E, Fombah AE, et al. Pregnancy outcomes among women receiving RVSVΔ-Zebov-GP Ebola vaccine during the Sierra Leone trial to introduce a vaccine against Ebola. Emerg Infect Dis 2020;26. https://doi.org/10.3201/eid2603.191018.
- Safety of administering live vaccines during pregnancy: A systematic review and meta-analysis of pregnancy outcomes.Vaccines. 2020; 8: 124https://doi.org/10.3390/vaccines8010124
- Reducing risks of fetal injury and stillbirths caused by infection/inflammation using healthy behaviors.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2015; 15https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2393-15-S1-A10