Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- The impact of ovarian cystectomy on ovarian response to stimulation during in-vitro fertilization cycles.Hum Reprod. 1996; 11: 81-83
- Laparoscopic excision of ovarian cysts: is the stripping technique a tissue-sparing procedure?.Fertil Steril. 2002; 77: 609-614
- Ovarian reserve evaluation after laparoscopic cyst enucleation, depending on applied haemostasis technique and with particular consideration of endometrial cysts.Prz Menopauzalny. 2018; 17: 22-27
- Decreasing the number of ovulations in the rabbit with surgical division of the blood vessels between the fallopian tube and ovary.J Reprod Med. 1984; 29: 827-829
- Ovum capture and fertility following microsurgical fimbriectomy in the rabbit.Fertil Steril. 1981; 35: 464-466
Bulletins—Gynecology, A.C.o.O.a.G.C.o.P., Practice Bulletin No. 174: Evaluation and Management of Adnexal Masses. Obstet Gynecol, 201128(5): p. e210-e226.
RCOG, Ovarian Cysts in Postmenopausal Women (Green-top Guideline 34). 2003.
RCOG, Ovarian Masses in Premenopausal Women, Management of Suspected (Green-top Guideline No. 62). 2011.
- 403: Initial investigation and management of adnexal masses.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2020; 42 (1021.e3–1029.e3)
- Investigation and management of an ovarian mass.Aust Fam Physician. 2015; 44: 48-52
- Ovarian cancer statistics, 2018.CA Cancer J Clin. 2018; 68: 284-296
- Missed therapeutic and prevention opportunities in women with BRCA-mutated epithelial ovarian cancer and their families due to low referral rates for genetic counseling and BRCA testing: A review of the literature.CA Cancer J Clin. 2017; 67: 493-506
Dana M Chase JN, Jessica Perhanidis, Bradley J Monk, Gastrointestinal symptoms and diagnosis preceding ovarian cancer diagnosis: Effects on treatment allocation and potential diagnostic delay. Gynecol Oncol.
- Development of an ovarian cancer symptom index: possibilities for earlier detection.Cancer. 2007; 109: 221-227
- A systematic review of the bimanual examination as a test for ovarian cancer.Am J Prev Med. 2015; 48: 350-356
- The outcomes of ovarian cancer treatment are better when provided by gynecologic oncologists and in specialized hospitals: a systematic review.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 105: 801-812
- Management of presumed benign ovarian tumors: updated French guidelines.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2014; 183: 52-58
- ESMO-ESGO consensus conference recommendations on ovarian cancer: pathology and molecular biology, early and advanced stages, borderline tumours and recurrent disease†.Ann Oncol. 2019; 30: 672-705
- Benign and malignant ovarian masses: selection of the most discriminating gray-scale and Doppler sonographic features.Radiology. 1998; 208: 103-110
- Diagnosis of adnexal malignancies by using color Doppler energy imaging as a secondary test in persistent masses.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 11: 277-282
- Ultrasonography of ovarian masses using a pattern recognition approach.Ultrasonography. 2015; 34: 173-182
- Transvaginal color Doppler imaging in the detection of ovarian cancer in a large study population.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2010; 20: 781-786
- First international consensus report on adnexal masses: management recommendations.J Ultrasound Med. 2017; 36: 849-863
- Terms, definitions and measurements to describe the sonographic features of adnexal tumors: a consensus opinion from the International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 16: 500-505
- Screening for ovarian cancer: updated evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2018; 319: 595-606
- Preoperative assessment of unilocular adnexal cysts by transvaginal ultrasonography: a comparison between ultrasonographic morphologic imaging and histopathologic diagnosis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 48-54
- Risk of malignancy in unilocular ovarian cystic tumors less than 10 centimeters in diameter.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 102: 594-599
- Risk of malignancy in unilocular cysts: a study of 1148 adnexal masses classified as unilocular cysts at transvaginal ultrasound and review of the literature.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 41: 80-89
- Indeterminate ovarian mass at US: incremental value of second imaging test for characterization–meta-analysis and Bayesian analysis.Radiology. 2005; 236: 85-94
- Imaging of benign adnexal masses: characteristic presentations on ultrasound, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 52: 21-39
- Pelvic MRI as the “gold standard” in the subsequent evaluation of ultrasound-indeterminate adnexal lesions: a systematic review.Gynecol Oncol. 2014; 132: 661-668
- Management of a suspicious adnexal mass: a clinical practice guideline.Curr Oncol. 2012; 19: 244-257
- CA125 in ovarian cancer: European Group on Tumor Markers guidelines for clinical use.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2005; 15: 679-691
- Diagnostic performance of risk of ovarian malignancy algorithm against CA125 and HE4 in connection with ovarian cancer: a meta-analysis.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2016; 26: 1586-1593
- Effect of screening on ovarian cancer mortality: the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal and Ovarian (PLCO) Cancer Screening Randomized Controlled Trial.JAMA. 2011; 305: 2295-2303
- Pre- and postmenopausal high-risk women undergoing screening for ovarian cancer: anxiety, risk perceptions, and quality of life.Gynecol Oncol. 2003; 89: 440-446
- The accuracy of risk scores in predicting ovarian malignancy: a systematic review.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 384-394
- Simple ultrasound-based rules for the diagnosis of ovarian cancer.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 31: 681-690
Timmerman, D., et al., Simple ultrasound rules to distinguish between benign and malignant adnexal masses before surgery: prospective validation by IOTA group. BMJ, 2010. 341: p. c6839.
- Logistic regression model to distinguish between the benign and malignant adnexal mass before surgery: a multicenter study by the International Ovarian Tumor Analysis Group.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 8794-8801
- Presurgical diagnosis of adnexal tumours using mathematical models and scoring systems: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Hum Reprod Update. 2014; 20: 449-462
- Subjective assessment versus ultrasound models to diagnose ovarian cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur J Cancer. 2016; 58: 17-29
- Management of asymptomatic ovarian and other adnexal cysts imaged at US Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound consensus conference statement.Ultrasound Q. 2010; 26: 121-131
- Confidence of expert ultrasound operators in making a diagnosis of adnexal tumor: effect on diagnostic accuracy and interobserver agreement.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 35: 89-93