Dear editor, this video aims to demonstrate a technique for safe and easy en bloc pelvic lymphadenectomy, focusing on the vesicohypogastric fascia. The surgical technique is presented stepwise to facilitate viewer comprehension, enable the procedure to be performed more simply and safely, and minimize bleeding and obturator nerve injury [
- Menderes G.
- Vilardo N.
- Schwab C.L.
- Azodi M.
Incidental injury and repair of obturator nerve during laparoscopic pelvic lymphadenectomy.
Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 142: 208
- Querleu D.
- Leblanc E.
- Cartron G.
- Narducci F.
- Ferron G.
- Martel P.
Audit of preoperative and early complications of laparoscopic lymph node dissection in 1000 gynecologic cancer patients.
Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 1287-1292
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Incidental injury and repair of obturator nerve during laparoscopic pelvic lymphadenectomy.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 142: 208
- Audit of preoperative and early complications of laparoscopic lymph node dissection in 1000 gynecologic cancer patients.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 1287-1292
- A technique of laparoscopic lateral pelvic lymph node dissection based on vesicohypogastric fascia and ureterohypogastric nerve fascia for advanced low rectal cancer.Surg Endosc. 2017; 31: 945-948
- Discrepancies between classic anatomy and modern gynecologic surgery on pelvic connective tissue structure: harmonization of those concepts by collaborative cadaver dissection.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 7-15
Published online: September 07, 2021
Accepted: September 3, 2021
Received in revised form: August 26, 2021
Received: June 19, 2021
© 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.