Having read with great interest the articles published by Qureshi et al. [
] and López Quintana et al. [
- Qureshi F.
- Jacques S.M.
Placental mesenchymal dysplasia in trisomy 21.
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2020; 247: 259https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2020.01.009
] regarding placental mesenchymal dysplasia (PMD), we would like to report another case of PMD from our institution in a pregnancy with a normal male fetus with severe early- onset intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR) in a patient with homozygote factor V Leiden.
- López Quintana R.
- Félix Báez C.A.
- Leyva Moraga F.A.
- Leyva Moraga E.
- Gonzáles Zepeda J.H.
- Leyva F.
- et al.
Placental mesenchymal dysplasia, a rare pathology.
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2019; 241: 133-134https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2019.07.022
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Placental mesenchymal dysplasia in trisomy 21.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2020; 247: 259https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2020.01.009
- Placental mesenchymal dysplasia, a rare pathology.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2019; 241: 133-134https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2019.07.022
- Consensus definition of fetal growth restriction: a Delphi procedure.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 48: 333-339
- Systematic review of sonographic findings of placental mesenchymal dysplasia and subsequent pregnancy outcome.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 41: 366-374
- The effect of factor V Leiden carriage on maternal and fetal health.CMAJ. 2002; 167 (PMCID: PMC116643): 48-54
Published online: September 17, 2021
Accepted: September 13, 2021
Received: August 2, 2021
© 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.