Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Uterine fibroids.Lancet. 2001; 357: 293-298
- Metabolic profile of intact tissue from uterine leiomyomas using high-resolution magic-angle-spinning 1H NMR spectroscopy.NMR Biomed. 2010; 23: 1137-1145
- Preoperative treatment of uterine leiomyomas: clinical findings and expression of transforming growth factor-beta3 and connective tissue growth factor.J Soc Gynecol Investig. 2006 May; 13: 297-303
- Leiomyoma pseudocapsule after pre-surgical treatment with gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists: relationship between clinical features and immunohistochemical changes.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2009; 144: 44-47
- World Health Organisation Classification of Tumors of Female Reproductive Organs.4th ed. International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Press, Lyon France2014
- Problematic uterine smooth muscle neoplasms. A clinicopathologic study of 213 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 1994; 18: 535-558
- Uterine smooth muscle tumors of unknown malignant potential: A challenging question.Gynecol Oncol. 2019; 154: 631-637
Abu-Rustum NR, Yashar CM, Bean S, et al. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®). Uterine Neoplasms Version 1.2020 – March 06, 2020.
- The Usefulness of Immunohistochemistry in the Differential Diagnosis of Lesions Originating from the Myometrium.Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20: 1136https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20051136
- Production of a mouse monoclonal antibody reactive with a human nuclear antigen associated with cell proliferation.Int J Cancer. 1983; 31: 13-20
- Uterine leiomyosarcoma has deregulated cell proliferation, but not increased microvessel density compared with uterine leiomyoma.Gynecol Oncol. 1997; 65: 225-231
- Prognostic significance of bcl-2 expression in leiomyosarcoma of the uterus.Br J Cancer. 1999; 80: 1658-1664
- Ki-67 and vascular endothelial growth factor expression in uterine leiomyosarcoma.Gynecol Oncol. 2004; 92: 175-179
- The expression of Ki-67, p53, estrogen and progesterone receptors affecting survival in uterine leiomyosarcomas. A clinicopathologic study.Gynecol Oncol. 2005; 99: 36-42
- Uterine leiomyosarcomas: tumor size, mitotic index, and biomarkers Ki67, and Bcl-2 identify two groups with different prognosis.Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 121: 328-333
- Potential diagnostic biomarkers: differential expression of LMP2/β1i and cyclin B1 in human uterine leiomyosarcoma.Tumori. 2014; 100: e99-e106
- Clinical outcomes and prognostic markers in uterine leiomyosarcoma: a population-based cohort.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2015; 25: 622-628
Parra-Herran C, Schoolmeester JK, Yuan L, et al. Myxoid Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus: A Clinicopathologic Analysis of 30 Cases and Review of the Literature With Reappraisal of Its Distinction From Other Uterine Myxoid Mesenchymal Neoplasms. Am J Surg Pathol. 2016;40(3):285–301.
- Myxoid leiomyosarcoma of the uterus: a clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 10 cases.Hum Pathol. 2017; 59: 139-146
- Combination of MCM2 With Ki67 and p16 Immunohistochemistry Can Distinguish Uterine Leiomyosarcomas.Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2020; 39: 354-361
- TCGA molecular groups of endometrial cancer: Pooled data about prognosis.Gynecol Oncol. 2019; 155: 374-383
- Impact of endometrial carcinoma histotype on the prognostic value of the TCGA molecular subgroups.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2020; 301: 1355-1363
- Preferred reporting items for systematic review and meta-analysis protocols (PRISMA-P) 2015 statement.System Rev. 2015; 4https://doi.org/10.1186/2046-4053-4-1
- QUADAS-2: a revised tool for the quality assessment of diagnostic accuracy studies.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155: 529-536
- Nuclear expression of β-catenin in endometrial hyperplasia as marker of premalignancy.APMIS. 2019; 127: 699-709
Travaglino A, Raffone A, Saccone G, et al. Congruence Between 1994 WHO Classification of Endometrial Hyperplasia and Endometrial Intraepithelial Neoplasia System. Am J Clin Pathol. 2020;153(1):40–8.
- Recent developments in surgical pathology of the uterine corpus.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2017; 141: 528-541
- Correlation between mitotic and Ki-67 labeling indices in paraffin-embedded carcinoma specimens.Hum Pathol. 1998; 29: 1216-1222
- Ki-67 expression in patients with uterine leiomyomas, uterine smooth muscle tumors of uncertain malignant potential (STUMP) and uterine leiomyosarcomas (LMS) Acta Obstet.Gynecol Scand. 2004; 83: 1085-1088
- Demopoulos RI MIB-1 (Ki-67), p53, estrogen receptor, and progesterone receptor expression in uterine smooth muscle tumors.Hum Pathol. 2001; 32: 984-987
- Expression of Ki-67, p53 and progesterone receptors in uterine smooth muscle tumors. Diagnostic value.Coll Antropol. 2010; 34: 93-97
- A panel of antibodies to determine site of origin and malignancy in smooth muscle tumors.Mod Pathol. 2009; 22: 1519-1531