Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Cancer Research UK. Ovarian Cancer Statistics. [Cancer Research UK web site]. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/statistics-by-cancer-type/ovarian-cancer. Accessed December 2019.
- Randomized trial of primary debulking surgery versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy for advanced epithelial ovarian cancer (SCORPION-NCT01461850).Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2020; 30: 1657-1664
NHS England. Achieving World-Class Cancer outcomes: Taking the strategy forward [NHS England web site]. 2016. https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/cancer-strategy.pdf. Accessed December 2019.
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (2015) Suspected cancer: recognition and referral NICE guideline [NG12] . Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng12 . Accessed May 2021.
- Routes to Diagnosis 2006–2013 workbook (a).NCIN, London2015
- Variation in ‘fast-track’ referrals for suspected cancer by patient characteristic and cancer diagnosis: evidence from 670 000 patients with cancers of 35 different sites.Br J Gen Pract. 2006; 56: 355-362
- Variation in 'fast-track' referrals for suspected cancer by patient characteristic and cancer diagnosis: evidence from 670 000 patients with cancers of 35 different sites.Br J Cancer. 2018; 118: 24-31
- Gastrointestinal symptoms and diagnosis preceding ovarian cancer diagnosis: Delays in diagnosis and resulting effects on treatment allocation.J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37 (e18195-e18195)
- FIGO Committee on Gynecologic Oncology. Staging classification for cancer of the ovary, fallopian tube, and peritoneum.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2014; 124: 1-5
National Cancer Intelligence Network and Cancer Research UK. Routes to diagnosis of cancer by stage, 2012-2013 workbook. London: NCIN; 2016.
Target Ovarian Cancer. Data Briefing on Ovarian Cancer. [Target Ovarian Cancer web site]. 21 December 2018. https://www.targetovariancancer.org.uk/news/new-data-shows-ovarian-cancer-often-spotted-too-late-treatment. Accessed December 2019.
- Impact of cervical screening on cervical cancer mortality: estimation using stage-specific results from a nested case-control study.Br J Cancer. 2016; 115: 1140-1146
Jacobs IJ, Menon U, Ryan A, et al. Ovarian cancer screening and mortality in the UK Collaborative Trial of Ovarian Cancer Screening (UKCTOCS): a randomised controlled trial [published correction appears in Lancet. 2016 Mar 5;387(10022):944] [published correction appears in Lancet. 2016 Mar 5;387(10022):944]. Lancet. 2016;387(10022):945–956.
- Circulating biomarkers in epithelial ovarian cancer diagnosis: from present to future perspective.Ann Transl Med. 2017; 5 (276-276)
Department of Health. The NHS cancer plan 2000. Archived. http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20130107105354/http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/@dh/@en/documents/digitalasset/dh_4014513.pdf. Accessed May 2021.