Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Global, regional, and national causes of under-5 mortality in 2000–15: an updated systematic analysis with implications for the Sustainable Development Goals.Lancet. 2016; 388: 3027-3035
- Preventing preterm births: analysis of trends and potential reductions with interventions in 39 countries with very high human development index.Lancet. 2013; 381: 223-234
- Outcomes for extremely premature infants.Anesth Analg. 2015; 120: 1337-1351
- Cervical pessaries for prevention of spontaneous preterm birth: past, present and future.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 42: 390-399
- Cervical pessary in pregnant women with a short cervix (PECEP): an open-label randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2012; 379: 1800-1806
- Cervical pessary to reduce preterm birth <34 weeks of gestation after an episode of preterm labor and a short cervix: a randomized controlled trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: e1-e
- Cervical pessary for preventing preterm birth in twin pregnancies with maternal short cervix after an episode of threatened preterm labor: randomised controlled trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221: 55.e1-55.e14
- A randomized trial of a cervical pessary to prevent preterm singleton birth.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1044-1052
- Cervical pessary for preventing preterm birth in singleton pregnancies with short cervical length: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Ultrasound Med. 2017; 36: 1535-1543
- Cervical pessaries for prevention of preterm birth in women with a multiple pregnancy (ProTWIN): a multicentre, open-label randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2013; 382: 1341-1349
- Prediction of preterm birth and adverse perinatal outcomes after cervical pessary placement in singleton pregnancies with short cervical length.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2021; 34: 3147-3153
- Sonographic cervical length measurement in pregnant women with a cervical pessary.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 38: 205-209
- Cervical modifications after pessary placement in singleton pregnancies with maternal short cervical length: 2D and 3D ultrasound evaluation.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2019; 98: 1442-1449
- Modification of cervical length after cervical pessary insertion: correlation weeks of gestation.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 30: 1596-1601
França MS, Hatanaka AR, Cruz J de J, et al. Cervical pessary plus vaginal progesterone in a singleton pregnancy with a short cervix: an experience-based analysis of cervical pessary’s efficacy. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2021. doi: 10.1080/14767058.2021.1919076.
- A guideline of selecting and reporting intraclass correlation coefficients for reliability research.J Chiropr Med. 2016; 15: 155-163
- Cerclage pessary for preventing preterm birth in women with a singleton pregnancy and a short cervix at 20 to 24 weeks: a randomized controlled trial.Am J Perinatol. 2013; 30: 283-288
- Prevention of preterm birth with pessary in singletons (PoPPS): randomized controlled trial.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 51: 573-579
- Cervical pessary compared with vaginal progesterone for preventing early preterm birth: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: 907-915
- Pessary compared with vaginal progesterone for the prevention of preterm birth in women with twin pregnancies and cervical length less than 38 mm: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: 459-467
- Italian Preterm Birth Prevention (IPP) Working Group. Effect of cervical pessary on spontaneous preterm birth in women with singleton pregnancies and short cervical length: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2017; 318: 2317
- Arabin cervical pessary in women at high risk of preterm birth: a magnetic resonance imaging observational follow-up study.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 42: 426-433
- Preterm labor and birth management: recommendations from the European Association of Perinatal Medicine.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 30: 2011-2030
- Position Paper of the Task Force for Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine (AGG – Section Preterm Birth) on the placement, removal and surveillance of the arabin cervical pessary in patients at risk for spontaneous preterm birth.Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd. 2019; 79: 1171-1175
Clinical evaluation and risk assessment of urogynecological pessaries to treat patients with genital organ prolapse (POP) or stress incontinence (SI) frequently due to preceding pregnancy/delivery and of cervical pessaries to prevent preterm birth in singleton and multiple pregnancy. Available at: https://dr-arabin.de/wp-content/uploads/Clinical_evaluation_2020_acc_to_ISO_13485-2016_and_MDR-MDCG_guidelines_2020.pdf.