- •The scale consists of 18 items and 4 subscales.
- •A highly reliable scale was developed.
- •Validity and reliability studies can be conducted in various languages.
- •Knowledge of preconception care affects the health behaviours of women positively in this period.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Preconception care to reduce maternal and childhood mortality and morbidity: policy brief.in: No. WHO/FWC/MCA/13.02.. World Health Organization, 2013
- Development and validation of preconception care improvement scale (PCIS) in a resource-limited setting.BMC Pregnancy Childb. 2022; 22: 1-12
- Preconception care.Aust J Gen Pract. 2018; 47: 424-429
- Barriers and facilitators to the provision of preconception care by healthcare providers: a systematic review.Int J Nurs Stud. 2018; 87: 113-130
- Before the beginning: nutrition and lifestyle in the preconception period and its importance for future health.Lancet. 2018; 391: 1830-1841
- Women’s knowledge and associated factors in preconception care in adet, west gojjam, northwest Ethiopia: a community based cross sectional study.Reprod Health. 2017; 14: 15
- Güvenli Annelik Eğitim ve Danışmanlık Beceri Rehberi.Nobel Tıp Kitabevleri, Istanbul2016
- Improving preconception health and care: a situation analysis.BMC Health Serv Res. 2017; 17: 595
- The future of preconception care: a clinical perspective.Womens Health Issues. 2008; 18: S19-S25
- Preconception care policy, guidelines, recommendations and services across six European countries: Belgium (Flanders), Denmark, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden and the United Kingdom.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2015; 20: 77-87
- Prekonsepsiyonel Sağlık Hizmetleri.Turkiye Klinikleri J Obstet Womens Health Dis Nurs-Special Topics. 2017; 3: 204-412
- Üreme çağındaki bireylerde prekonsepsiyonel beslenme.Int Peer-Reviewed J Nutr Res. 2018; 5: 79-105
- Women’s knowledge and associated factors on preconception care at Public Health Institution in Hawassa City, South Ethiopia.BMC Res Notes. 2018; 11: 841
- Preconception care for women with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a mixed-methods study of provider knowledge and practice.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2017; 129: 105-115
- The effect of a preconception care outreach strategy: the Healthy Pregnancy 4 All study.BMC Health Serv Res. 2019; 19: 60
- Preconception health behaviors associated with pregnancy planning status among Brazilian women.Rev Esc Enferm USP. 2016; 50: 208-216
- Development of preconception health behavior scale.Korean J Women Health Nurs. 2019; 25: 31-45
- Measurement of preconception health knowledge: a systematic review.Am J Health Promot. 2019; 33: 941-954
- Validation of an internet questionnaire for risk assessment in preconception care.Public Health Genomics. 2010; 13: 89-94
- The behavior-attitude relationship and satisfaction in proenvironmental behavior.Environ Behav. 2019; 51: 1106-1132
- Preconceptional care: a systematic review of the current situation and recommendations for the future.Facts Views Vis Obgyn. 2013; 5: 13-25
- Preconception care: closing the gap in the continuum of care to accelerate improvements in maternal, newborn and child health.Reprod Health. 2014; 11: S1
- Reproductive health policy in China: a study of preconception care in rural China.Int J Womens Health Reprod Sci. 2015; 3: 13-20
- Effect of women’s nutrition before and during early pregnancy on maternal and infant outcomes: a systematic review.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2012; 26: 285-301
- Pre-pregnancy body mass index and gestational weight gain and their effects on pregnancy and birth outcomes: a cohort study in West Sumatra, Indonesia.BMC Womens Health. 2017; 17: 102
- The practice of nursing research: conduct, critique, and utilization.3rd ed. W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1997
- Tutumların Ölçülmesi ve SPSS ile Veri Analizi. Nobel Yayıncılık, Ankara2010
- Sosyal Bilimler için Veri Analizi El Kitabı.Pegem A Yayıncılık, Ankara2007
- Leuven Kemoterapi Hasta Bilgi Ölçeğinin Türkçe Geçerlik ve Güvenirliğinin Değerlendirilmesi.Hacettepe Üniversitesi Hemşirelik Fakültesi Dergisi. 2020; 7: 232-239
- Psychometric properties in instruments evaluation of reliability and validity.Epidemiol Serv Saude. 2017; 26: 649-659
- Preconception health behaviors and associated factors of Bhutanese pregnant women attending antenatal care clinic of national referral hospital.Thai Pharm Health Sci J. 2017; 12: 45-56
- Knowledge of preconception healthcare and associated factors: a study among mothers in Jinka Town, Southern Region, Ethiopia.ScientificWorldJournal. 2021; 2021: 7529805
- Preconception health behaviors among women with planned pregnancies.Rev Bras Enferm. 2019; 72: 17-24
- A systematic review of factors utilized in preconception health behavior research.Health Educ Behav. 2011; 38: 603-616