Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
ACOG Committee Opinion No. 761: Cesarean Delivery on Maternal Request. Obstet Gynecol 2019;133(1): e73-e77.
- Reasons for elective cesarean section on maternal request: a systematic review.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2020; 33: 3867-3872
- Indications contributing to the increasing cesarean delivery rate.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 29-38
- Cesarean Delivery on Maternal Request in the United States from 1999 to 2015.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2021;
CMQCC. https://www.cmqcc.org/focus-areas/quality-improvement/ntsv-c-sections. Accessed March 11 2022.
- Is there a useful cesarean birth measure? Assessment of the nulliparous term singleton vertex cesarean birth rate as a tool for obstetric quality improvement.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 194 (discussion 1651–1642): 1644-1651
- Elective Cesarean Section on Term Pregnancies Has a High Risk for Neonatal Respiratory Morbidity in Developed Countries: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Front Pediatr. 2020; 8: 286
- Diabetes prevalence and risk factors of early-onset adult diabetes: results from the Indonesian family life survey.Glob Health Action. 2021; 14: 2001144
- Cesarean section and the risk of emergency peripartum hysterectomy in high-income countries: a systematic review.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2015; 292: 1201-1215
- Placenta accreta spectrum: accreta, increta, and percreta.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2015; 42: 381-402
- Birth outcomes following cesarean delivery on maternal request: a population-based cohort study.CMAJ. 2021; 193: E634-E644
- Maternal short-term complications after planned cesarean delivery without medical indication: A registry-based study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2019; 98: 905-912
- Maternal mortality and severe morbidity associated with low-risk planned cesarean delivery versus planned vaginal delivery at term.CMAJ. 2007; 176: 455-460
HCUP. https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp. Published 2021. Accessed 08/01/2021 2021.
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Death Associated With Severe Maternal Morbidity in the United States: Failure to Rescue.Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 137: 791-800
- Trends, characteristics, and outcomes of placenta accreta spectrum: a national study in the United States.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2021;
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Health Policy C: Comparing variation in hospital rates of cesarean delivery among low-risk women using 3 different measures.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 214: 153-163
Armstrong J, McDermott P, Saade GR, Srinivas SK, Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Health P, Advocacy C, et al.: Coding update of the SMFM definition of low risk for cesarean delivery from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2017;217(1): B2-B12 e56.
Soni A, Fingar K, Reid L. www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/sb254-Delivery-Hospitalizations-Substance-Use-Clinical-Outcomes-2016.pdf. Published 2019. Accessed 8/1/2021 2021.
ACOG, SMFM, Caughey AB, Cahill AG, Guise JM, Rouse DJ: Safe prevention of the primary cesarean delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014;210(3): 179-193.
CMQCC. https://www.cmqcc.org/choose-your-hospital. Accessed March 11 2022.
- Risk of Cesarean Delivery for Women with Obesity Using a Standardized Labor Induction Protocol.Am J Perinatol. 2021; 38: 1453-1458
- A decade's experience in primipara, term, singleton, vertex parturients with a sustained low rate of CD.J Perinat Med. 2019; 48: 27-33
- Myometrial oxytocin receptor expression and intracellular pathways.Minerva Ginecol. 2014; 66: 267-280
- Regulation of 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase (PGDH) gene activity, messenger ribonucleic acid processing, and protein abundance in the human chorion in late gestation and labor.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 5639-5648