Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Cancer Research UK. Uterine cancer statistics [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2022 Jan 9]. Available from: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/statistics-by-cancer-type/uterine-cancer#heading-Zero.
- Detecting endometrial cancer.Obstet Gynaecol. 2021; 23: 103-112
BGCS. BGCS Uterine Cancer Guidelines: Recommendations for Practice [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2022 Apr 23]. Available from: https://www.bgcs.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/British-Gynaecological-Cancer-Society-v13-for-website-with-figure1.pdf.
- Prevalence of endometrial polyps and abnormal uterine bleeding in a Danish population aged 20–74 years.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol Off J Int Soc Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009 Jan; 33: 102-108
- Endometrial polyps: prevalence, detection, and malignant potential in women with abnormal uterine bleeding.Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 2000; 21: 180-183
- Endometrial polyps in postmenopausal women.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2009; 88: 618-620
- The role of hormone replacement therapy in endometrial polyp formation.Maturitas. 2005 Mar 14; 50: 231-236
- Clinical characteristics of 42 cases of malignant endometrial polyps.Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2014 Mar; 49: 204-207
Pandey J, Yonder S. Premalignant Lesions Of The Endometrium. In: StatPearls. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022.
- Clinical Gynecologic Oncology.9th Edition. Elsevier, 2017
- Diagnostic workup for postmenopausal bleeding: a randomised controlled trial.BJOG Int J Obstet Gynaecol. 2017 Jan; 124: 231-240
NHS England. Faster Diagnosis [Internet]. [cited 2022 Apr 24]. Available from: https://www.england.nhs.uk/cancer/faster-diagnosis/.
- Predicting the risk of endometrial cancer in postmenopausal women presenting with vaginal bleeding: the Norwich DEFAB risk assessment tool.Br J Cancer. 2010 Apr 13; 102: 1201-1206
- Prediction of premalignant and malignant endometrial polyps by clinical and hysteroscopic features.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2019 Dec; 26: 1311-1315
- Hysteroscopic evaluation of endometrial polyps.Int J Gynaecol Obstet Off Organ Int Fed Gynaecol Obstet. 2006 Nov; 95: 144-148
- Risk factors associated with the malignant changes of symptomatic and asymptomatic endometrial polyps in premenopausal Women.J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2015 May; 65: 186-192
RCOG. Best Practice in Outpatient Hysteroscopy [Internet]. RCOG; 2011 [cited 2022 Jan 10]. (Green Top Guideline No. 59). Available from: https://www.rcog.org.uk/guidance/browse-all-guidance/green-top-guidelines/hysteroscopy-best-practice-in-outpatient-green-top-guideline-no-59/.
- The management of endometrial polyps in the 21st century.Obstet Gynaecol. 2012 Jan 1; 14: 33-38
NICE. Menopause: diagnosis and management [Internet]. 2015 [cited 2022 Jun 4]. Available from: www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng23.
- Integrated genomic characterization of endometrial carcinoma.Nature. 2013 May 2; 497: 67-73
- Clinical outcome of atypical endometrial hyperplasia diagnosed on an endometrial biopsy: institutional experience and review of literature.Am J Surg Pathol. 2012 Nov; 36: 1683-1690
- Concurrent and future risk of endometrial cancer in women with endometrial hyperplasia: A systematic review and meta-analysis.PLoS ONE. 2020; 15: e0232231
- Predictors of malignancy in endometrial polyps: study of 421 women with postmenopausal bleeding.Climacteric J Int Menopause Soc. 2018 Feb; 21: 82-87
NICE. Testing strategies for Lynch syndrome in people with endometrial cancer [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2022 Jun 4]. Available from: www.nice.org.uk/guidance/dg42.
☆Study solely conducted at Derby Gynaecological Cancer Centre.