Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Effect of pregnancy on uterine-sparing pelvic organ prolapse repair.Int Urogynecol J. 2020; 31: 657-662
- Primary surgery of genital prolapse: a shift in treatment tradition.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2006; 85: 1104-1108
- Epidemiology of surgically managed pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 89: 501-506
- Cesarean section after laparoscopic hysterosacropexy with Richardson's lateral repair and Burch operation-Case report.Int J Surgery Case Reports. 2019; 59: 185-189
- Laparoscopic hysteropexy: the initial results of a uterine suspension procedure for uterovaginal prolapse.BJOG. 2010; 117: 62-68
- Laparoscopic suture hysteropexy for uterine prolapse.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 1010-1014
- Uterine sparing surgical methods in pelvic organ prolapse.Turkish J Obstetrics Gynecol. 2015; 12: 168-172
- The place of sling operations in treating genital prolapse in young women.Int J Gynaecol Obstetrics. 1978; 16: 314-320
- Surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse in women.The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2010; : CD004014
- Impact of subsequent pregnancies on pelvic floor functional anatomy.Int Urogynecol J. 2018; 29: 1517-1522