Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
WHO. Infertility: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/infertility, 2020.
Atlas. European Atlas of Fertility Treatment Policies (Fertility Europe in conjunction with the European Parliamentary Forum for Sexual and Reproductive rights): https://fertilityeurope.eu/european-atlas-of-fertility-treatment-policies/, 2021.
- The nanny state or responsible government?.J Law Med. 2002; 9 ([published Online First: 2002/08/27]): 470-482
- Time-line in HFEA developments and regulatory challenges: 20 years of overseeing fertility practices and research in the UK.J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2013; 63 ([published Online First: 2014/01/17]): 363-369https://doi.org/10.1007/s13224-013-0494-z
Calhaz-Jorge C, De Geyter CH, Kupka MS, et al. Survey on ART and IUI: legislation, regulation, funding and registries in European countries: The European IVF-monitoring Consortium (EIM) for the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). Hum Reprod Open 2020;2020(1):hoz044. 10.1093/hropen/hoz044 [published Online First: 2020/02/12].
- A comparison of assisted human reproduction (AHR) regulation in Ireland with other developed countries.Reprod Health. 2022; 19 ([published Online First: 2022/03/07]): 62https://doi.org/10.1186/s12978-022-01359-0
- The Italian Constitutional Court modifies Italian legislation on assisted reproduction technology.Reprod Biomed Online. 2010; 20 ([published Online First: 2010/01/23]): 398-402https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rbmo.2009.11.025
- Results and unsolved problems following the amendment to the Italian Law on assisted reproduction brought about by the Constitutional Court.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2012; 163 ([published Online First: 2012/04/10]): 1-4https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2012.03.006
Leopoldina. Reproductive medicine in Germany – towards an updated legal framework. . German National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina and Union of the German Academies of Sciences, 2019.
CAHR. Report of the Commission on Assisted Human Reproduction 2005, 2005.
MR-v-TR.  IEHC 359: High Court, 2006.
Roche-v-Roche.  IESC 82: Supreme Court, 2009.
MR&DR-v-t-Ard-Chlaraitheoir. M.R. and D.R. (suing by their father and next friend O.R.) & ors -v- An t-Ard-Chlaraitheoir & ors  IESC 60: Supreme Court, 2014.
CFRA. Children and Family Relationships Act 2015. Ireland, 2015.
DoH. General Scheme of the Assisted Human Reproduction Bill 2017, 2017.
JCoH. Report on Pre-Legislative Scrutiny of the General Scheme of the Assisted Human Reproduction Bill Joint Committee on Health, 2019.
DoH. Health (Assisted Human Reproduction) Bill 2022, 2022.
- Belgian legislation and the effect of elective single embryo transfer on IVF outcome.Reprod Biomed Online. 2005; 10 ([published Online First: 2005/05/20]): 436-441https://doi.org/10.1016/s1472-6483(10)60818-8
- Multiple gestation and infertility treatment: registration, reflection and reaction–the Belgian project.Hum Reprod Update. 2005; 11 ([published Online First: 2004/11/06]): 3-14https://doi.org/10.1093/humupd/dmh048
- What women want? A scoping survey on women's knowledge, attitudes and behaviours towards ovarian reserve testing and egg freezing.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2017; 217 ([published Online First: 2017/09/01]): 71-76https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2017.08.024
- Enduring politics: the culture of obstacles in legislating for assisted reproduction technologies in Ireland.Reprod Biomed Soc Online. 2016; 3 ([published Online First: 2016/12/13]): 134-141https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rbms.2016.09.004
- Irish public opinion on assisted human reproduction services: Contemporary assessments from a national sample.Clin Exp Reprod Med. 2013; 40 ([published Online First: 2014/02/08]): 169-173https://doi.org/10.5653/cerm.2013.40.4.169
Commission. Building families through surrogacy: a new law. Joint consultation paper from the Law Commission of England and Wales and the Scottish Law Commission, 2019.
HCCP. The Parentage/Surrogacy Project: Hague Conference on Private International Law: https://www.hcch.net/en/projects/legislative-projects/parentage-surrogacy, 2019.
- Posthumous retrieval and use of gametes or embryos: an Ethics Committee opinion.Fertil Steril. 2018; 110 (DOI: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2018.04.002 [published Online First: 2018/06/18]): 45-49
- ESHRE Task Force on Ethics and Law 11: Posthumous assisted reproduction.Hum Reprod. 2006; 21 (DOI: 10.1093/humrep/del287 [published Online First: 2006/08/23]): 3050-3053