- •Parenchymal liver metastasis correlates with bowel involvement in Ovarian cancer.
- •Parenchymal liver metastasis amount relates to the depth of bowel involvement.
- •A reduction in OS is seen when muscular layer and deeper layers are involved.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Staging classification for cancer of the ovary, fallopian tube, and peritoneum.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2014; 124: 1-5
- Survival effect of maximal cytoreductive surgery for advanced ovarian carcinoma during the platinum era: a meta-analysis.J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 1248-1259
- Multi-center evaluation of post-operative morbidity and mortality after optimal cytoreductive surgery for advanced ovarian cancer.PLoS ONE. 2012; 7: e39415
- The effect of bowel resection on survival in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2001; 83: 286-291
- Primary cytoreductive surgery with rectosigmoid colon resection for patients with advanced epithelial ovarian carcinoma.Cancer. 2000; 88: 389-397
- Ovarian carcinoma metastases to gastrointestinal tract appear to spread like colon carcinoma: implications for surgical resection.Gynecol Oncol. 1995; 59: 200-206
- Surgical implications of mesenteric lymph node metastasis from advanced ovarian cancer after bowel resection.J Surg Oncol. 2011; 104: 250-254
- Depth of colorectal-wall invasion and lymph-node involvement as major outcome factors influencing surgical strategy in patients with advanced and recurrent ovarian cancer with diffuse peritoneal metastases.World J Surg Oncol. 2013; 11: 64
- Sites of distant metastases and overall survival in ovarian cancer: A study of 1481 patients.Gynecol Oncol. 2018; 150: 460-465
- Patterns and Prognostic Importance of Hepatic Involvement in Patients with Serous Ovarian Cancer: A Single-Institution Experience with 244 Patients.Radiology. 2017; 282: 160-170
- Surgical treatment of ovarian cancer liver metastasis.Hepatobiliary Surg Nutr. 2019; 8: 129-137
- Epidemiology and management of liver metastases from colorectal cancer.Ann Surg. 2006; 244: 254-259
- En-bloc resection of the pelvis (EnBRP) in patients with stage IIIC-IV ovarian cancer: A 10 steps standardised technique. Surgical and survival outcomes of primary vs. interval surgery.Gynecol Oncol. 2017; 144: 564-570
- Tumor residual after surgical cytoreduction in prediction of clinical outcome in stage IV epithelial ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 83-89
- Colorectal cancer liver metastases - a population-based study on incidence, management and survival.BMC Cancer. 2018; 18: 78
- Synchronous and metachronous liver metastases in patients with colorectal cancer-towards a clinically relevant definition.World J Surg Oncol. 2019; 17: 228
- Ovarian cancer metastases in the liver area: proposal of a standardized anatomo-surgical classification.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2022; 32: 955-956
- Predicting 6- and 12-Month Risk of Mortality in Patients With Platinum-Resistant Advanced-Stage Ovarian Cancer: Prognostic Model to Guide Palliative Care Referrals.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2018; 28: 302-307
- Hepatoceliac Lymph Node Involvement in Advanced Ovarian Cancer Patients: Prognostic Role and Clinical Considerations.Ann Surg Oncol. 2017; 24: 3413-3421
- Origins of lymphatic and distant metastases in human colorectal cancer.Science. 2017; 357: 55-60
- The Path to Cancer –Three Strikes and You're Out.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1895-1898
- Mesenteric lymph node involvement in advanced ovarian cancer patients undergoing rectosigmoid resection: prognostic role and clinical considerations.Ann Surg Oncol. 2014; 21: 2369-2375
- The benefits of low anterior en bloc resection as part of cytoreductive surgery for advanced primary and recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer patients outweigh morbidity concerns.Gynecol Oncol. 2006; 103: 977-984
- Douglas peritonectomy compared to recto-sigmoid resection in optimally cytoreduced advanced ovarian cancer patients: analysis of morbidity and oncological outcome.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2011; 37: 1085-1092
- Surgical management of mesenteric lymph node metastasis in patients undergoing rectosigmoid colectomy for locally advanced ovarian carcinoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 2007; 14: 3552-3557
- Standardized surgery for colonic cancer: complete mesocolic excision and central ligation–technical notes and outcome.Colorectal Dis. 2009; 11: 354-364
- Prognostic factors value of germline and somatic brca in patients undergoing surgery for recurrent ovarian cancer with liver metastases.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2019; 45: 2096-2102
- Nomogram Models for Predicting Risk and Prognosis of Newly Diagnosed Ovarian Cancer Patients with Liver Metastases - A Large Population-Based Real-World Study.J Cancer. 2021; 12: 7255-7265
- Non-colorectal non-neuroendocrine liver metastasis: a narrative review of surgical treatment.Chin Clin Oncol. 2022; 11: 28
- Long-term Survivors After Liver Resection for Ovarian Cancer Liver Metastases.Anticancer Res. 2015; 35: 6919-6923
- Clinical outcome of patients with advanced ovarian cancer after resection of liver metastases.Anticancer Res. 2012; 32: 4517-4521
- Part II: chemotherapy for epithelial ovarian cancer-treatment of recurrent disease.Lancet Oncol. 2002; 3: 537-545
- The clinical significance of hepatic parenchymal metastasis in patients with primary epithelial ovarian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 112: 28-34