Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Trends and projections of caesarean section rates: global and regional estimates.BMJ Global Health. 2021; 6: e005671
- Impact of subsequent birth and delivery mode for women with previous OASIS: systematic review and meta-analysis.Int Urogynecol J. 2017; 28: 507-514
- Caesarean section in the second delivery to prevent anal incontinence after asymptomatic obstetric anal sphincter injury: the EPIC multicentre randomised trial.BJOG. 2021; 128: 685-693
- Mode of delivery following an OASIS and caesarean section rates.Eur J Obstetr Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2018; 230: 28-31
- Mode of delivery after obstetric anal sphincter injury.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2015; 194: 7-10
RCOG. Third- and fourth-degree perineal tears, management 2015 [Available from: https://www.rcog.org.uk/guidance/browse-all-guidance/green-top-guidelines/third-and-fourth-degree-perineal-tears-management-green-top-guideline-no-29/.
- Risk factors for recurrent obstetric anal sphincter injury (rOASI): a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int Urogynecol J. 2016; 27: 849-857
- Factors that influence patient preference for mode of delivery following an obstetric anal sphincter injury.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2018; 221: 28-33
- Sample size for qualitative research.Qual Mark Res Int J. 2016; 19: 426-432
- Electronic pelvic floor symptoms assessment: tests of data quality of ePAQ-PF.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008; 19: 1337-1347
- Computer interviewing in urogynaecology: concept, development and psychometric testing of an electronic pelvic floor assessment questionnaire in primary and secondary care.BJOG. 2006; 113: 231-238
- Women's experience of obstetric anal sphincter injury following childbirth: An integrated review.Midwifery. 2020; 91: 102820
- Predictors for electronic survey completion in healthcare research.Comput Inform Nurs. 2011; 29 (quiz 2-3): 297-301
Statistics OfN. Regional ethnic diversity: GOV.UK; 2020 [Available from: https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/national-and-regional-populations/regional-ethnic-diversity/latest.
- Coital resumption after delivery among OASIS patients: differences between instrumental and spontaneous delivery.BMC Womens Health. 2019; 19: 154
- Which symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction does physiotherapy improve after an OASI?.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2021; 264: 314-317