Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Epidemiology and outcome assessment of pelvic organ prolapse.Int Urogynecol J. 2013; 24: 1783-1790https://doi.org/10.1007/s00192-013-2169-9
- An International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) / International Continence Society (ICS) joint report on the terminology for female pelvic organ prolapse (POP).Int Urogynecol J. 2016; 27: 165-194https://doi.org/10.1007/s00192-015-2932-1
- Surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse in women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 4: CD004014
- Nationwide trends in the performance of inpatient hysterectomy in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 122: 233-241
- Does the uterus need to be removed to correct uterovaginal prolapse?.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 28: 435-440
- What part does mesh play in urogenital prolapse management today?.Curr Opin Urol. 2015; 25: 300-304
- Laparoscopic uterosacral ligament suspension versus vaginal colposuspension using the Uphold Lite™ mesh system: clinical outcome and patient satisfaction.Int Urogynecol J. 2021; 32: 1513-1518
- Complications and objective outcomes of uterine preserving surgeries for the repair of pelvic organ prolapse versus procedures removing the Uterus, a systematic review.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2021; 267: 90-98
- Uterine preservation vs hysterectomy in pelvic organ prolapse surgery: a systematic review with meta-analysis and clinical practice guidelines.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: 129-146.e2
(Jefferis H, Jackson SR, Price N. Management of uterine prolapse: is hysterectomy necessary? The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2016;18: 17–23.
- The inaccuracy of total uterine volume measurements: Sources of error and a proposed solution.J Ultrasound Med. 1984; 3: 289-297
- Sonographic evaluation of uterine volume and its clinical importance.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2017; 43: 185-189
- The effect of age on surgical outcomes following uterine preserving surgery for treatment of apical prolapse.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2022; S1553–4650: 00330-00332
- Three-dimensional transvaginal sonographic assessment of uterine volume as preoperative predictor of need to morcellate in women undergoing laparoscopic hysterectomy.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 50: 255-260
McPencow AM, Erekson EA, Guess MK, Martin DK, Patel DA, Xu X. Cost-effectiveness of endometrial evaluation prior to morcellation in surgical procedures for prolapse. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013;209(1):22.e1-9.
- Uterine-preserving POP surgery.Int Urogynecol J. 2013; 24: 1803-1813