Abbreviations:FET (frozen embryo transfer), IVF (in vitro fertilization), ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), LBW (low birth weight), ART (assisted reproductive technology), rFSH (recombinant follicle stimulating hormone), hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), BMI (body mass index), MZT (monozygotic twins), PGT (preimplantation genetic testing), aOR (adjusted odds ratio), CI (confidence interval)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Transfer of Fresh versus Frozen Embryos in Ovulatory Women.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 126-136
- Fresh versus elective frozen embryo transfer in IVF/ICSI cycles: a systematic review and meta-analysis of reproductive outcomes.Hum Reprod Update. 2019; 25: 2-14
Chambers GM, Dyer S, Zegers-Hochschild F, de Mouzon J, Ishihara O, Banker M, et al. International Committee for Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technologies world report: assisted reproductive technology, 2014. Hum Reprod 2021;36(11):2921-34.
- Improving the clinical outcomes by extended culture of day 3 embryos with low blastomere number to blastocyst stage following frozen-thawed embryo transfer.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2021; 303: 573-580
- The effect of Day 3 cell number on pregnancy outcomes in vitrified-thawed single blastocyst transfer cycles.Hum Reprod. 2020; 35: 2478-2487
- Clinical outcomes following frozen-thawed blastocyst transfers with blastocysts derived from different cell numbers on day 3: a retrospective cohort study.J Assist Reprod Genet. 2020; 37: 641-648
- Deconstructing the myth of poor prognosis for fast-cleaving embryos on day 3. Is it time to change the consensus?.J Assist Reprod Genet. 2019; 36: 2299-2305
- PGR and PTX3 gene expression in cumulus cells from obese and normal weighting women after administration of long-acting recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone for controlled ovarian stimulation.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2019; 299: 863-871
- Are ovarian reserve tests reliable in predicting ovarian response? Results from a prospective, cross-sectional, single-center analysis.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2021; 37: 358-366
- The Istanbul consensus workshop on embryo assessment: proceedings of an expert meeting.Hum Reprod. 2011; 26: 1270-1283
- Culture and transfer of human blastocysts.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 11: 307-311
- Transvaginal ultrasound-guided embryo transfer in IVF.J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod. 2017; 46: 411-416
- Ultrasound-guided embryo transfer: summary of the evidence and new perspectives. A systematic review and meta-analysis.Reprod Biomed Online. 2018; 36: 524-542
Zegers-Hochschild F, Adamson GD, Dyer S, Racowsky C, de Mouzon J, Sokol R, et al. The international glossary on infertility and fertility care, 2017. Hum Reprod 2017;32(9):1786-1801.
- Are we Justified Doing Routine Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection in Nonmale Factor Infertility? A Retrospective Study Comparing Reproductive Outcomes between In vitro Fertilization and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection in Nonmale Factor Infertility.J Hum Reprod Sci. 2019; 12: 210
- Incidence and zygosity of twin births following transfers using a single fresh or frozen embryo.Hum Reprod. 2014; 29: 1438-1443
- Risk factors for monozygotic twinning after in vitro fertilization: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Fertil Steril. 2019; 111: 302-317
- Evaluation of clinical parameters as predictors of monozygotic twins after single frozen embryo transfer.F S Rep. 2021; 2: 428-432
- The risk of secondary sex ratio imbalance and increased monozygotic twinning after blastocyst transfer: data from the Japan Environment and Children's Study.Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2019; 17
- Does the sex ratio of singleton births after frozen single blastocyst transfer differ in relation to blastocyst development?.Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2020; 18: 72
- The association between assisted reproductive technologies and low birth weight.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 31: 183-187
- Female causes of infertility are associated with higher risk of preterm birth and low birth weight: analysis of 117 401 singleton live births following IVF.Hum Reprod. 2021; 36: 676-682
- Ovarian stimulation and low birth weight in newborns conceived through in vitro fertilization.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 863-871
Pereira N, Elias RT, Christos PJ, Petrini AC, Hancock K, Lekovich JP, et al. Supraphysiologic estradiol is an independent predictor of low birth weight in full-term singletons born after fresh embryo transfer. Hum Reprod 2017;32(7):1410-7.
- IVF Directors Group of Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society. Increased risk of preterm birth in singleton pregnancies after blastocyst versus Day 3 embryo transfer: Canadian ART Register (CARTR) analysis.Hum Reprod. 2013; 28: 924-928
- Perinatal outcomes of singletons born after blastocyst or cleavage-stage embryo transfer in FET cycles.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2022; 271: 265-270
- Blastocyst development rate influences singleton gestational age of similarly graded blastocysts after vitrified-warmed single embryo transfer cycles.Reprod Biomed Online. 2022; 44: 449-458
- Assisted reproductive technology and birth defects: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Hum Reprod Update. 2013; 19: 330-353
- Do the children born after assisted reproductive technology have an increased risk of birth defects? A systematic review and meta-analysis.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2020; 33: 322-333
- Prevalence of Congenital Heart Defects in Pregnancies Conceived by Assisted Reproductive Technology: A Cohort Study.J Clin Med. 2021; 10: 5363
- The association between in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment and the risk of congenital heart defects.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2021; : 1-15
- Maternal factors and the risk of birth defects after IVF and ICSI: a whole of population cohort study.BJOG. 2017; 124: 1537-1544
Fauque P, De Mouzon J, Devaux A, Epelboin S, Gervoise-Boyer MJ, Levy R, et al. Do in vitro fertilization, intrauterine insemination or female infertility impact the risk of congenital anomalies in singletons? A longitudinal national French study. Hum Reprod 2021;36(3):808-16.
Luke B, Brown MB, Wantman E, Forestieri NE, Browne ML, Fisher SC, et al. The risk of birth defects with conception by ART. Hum Reprod 2021;36(1):116-29.
- Increased blastomere number in cleavage-stage embryos is associated with higher aneuploidy.Fertil Steril. 2015; 103: 694-698
Capalbo A, Rienzi L, Cimadomo D, Maggiulli R, Elliott T, Wright G, et al. Correlation between standard blastocyst morphology, euploidy and implantation: an observational study in two centers involving 956 screened blastocysts. Hum Reprod 2014;29(6):1173-81.
- Optimal Follow-Up Duration for Assessment of Birth Defects After In Vitro Fertilization-Embryo Transfer: A Multicenter 5-Year Cohort Study in China.Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2022; 13817397