Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Uterine leiomyoma: understanding the impact of symptoms on womens' lives.Reprod Health. 2014; 11https://doi.org/10.1186/1742-4755-11-10. PMID: 24476380; PMCID: PMC3909443
- A guide for the design and conduct of self-administered surveys of clinicians.Can Med Assoc J. 2008; 179: 245-252
- Trial of labor after myomectomy and uterine rupture: a systematic review.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2016; 95 (Epub 2016 May 25 PMID: 27154306): 724-734https://doi.org/10.1111/aogs.12920
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG). 2015. Green-top guideline number 45: Birth after previous caesarean section. Accessed at https://www.rcog.org.uk/media/kpkjwd5h/gtg_45.pdf.
- Pregnancy outcomes after vaginal trial of labour following myomectomy.The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynaecology. 2018; 25
- Peri-procedural, pregnancy and peripartum complications in patients with laparoscopic or open myomectomy.Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynaecology. 2016; 23: 13-14
- Caesarean section in women following an abdominal myomectomy: a choice or a need?.Facts Views Vis Obgyn. 2020; 12: 57-60
- Prospective evaluation for the feasibility and safety of vaginal birth after laparoscopic myomectomy.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2008; 15: 420-424
- The risk of uterine rupture after myomectomy: a systematic review of the literature and meta-analysis.Gynecol Surg. 2014; 11: 197-206
- Non-hysteroscopic Myomectomy and Fertility Outcomes: A Systematic Review.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2021; 28 (Epub 2020 Oct 14 PMID: 33065260): 598-618.e1https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmig.2020.10.006
- Perinatal outcomes of women undergoing cesarean delivery after prior myomectomy.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2020; 33: 2153-2158
National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE). 2021. Caesarean Birth. Accessed at https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng192/resources/caesarean-birth-pdf-66142078788805.
- Morbidity, fertility and pregnancy outcomes after myoma enucleation by laparoscopy versus laparotomy.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2018; 297: 969-976
- Rupture of the uterus in patients with previous myomectomy and primary caesarean section scars: a comparison.J Obstet Gynaecol. 1996; 16: 16-21
- The MFMU Cesarean Registry: Factors affecting the success of trial of labor after previous cesarean delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 1016-1023
- Time to conceive after myomectomy: should we advise a minimum time interval?.A systematic review Reprod Biomed Online. 2021; 43 (Epub 2021 May 30 PMID: 34353724): 543-552https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rbmo.2021.05.016
- Appraisal of national and international uterine fibroid management guidelines: a systematic review.BJOG. 2022; 129 (Epub 2021 Sep 30 PMID: 34532956): 356-364https://doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.16928
- Myoma and myomectomy: Poor evidence concern in pregnancy: Myoma and myomectomy in pregnancy.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2017; 43: 1789-1804
- Ultrasonographic Features of Uterine Scar after Laparoscopic and Laparoscopy-Assisted Minilaparotomy Myomectomy: A Comparative Study.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2020; 27 (Epub 2019 Jul 10 PMID: 31301467): 148-154https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmig.2019.03.026
- MRI evaluation of the uterine structure after myomectomy.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2006; 61 (Epub 2005 Oct 20 PMID: 16244491): 106-110https://doi.org/10.1159/000089144
- Patients' Age, Myoma Size, Myoma Location, and Interval Between Myomectomy and Pregnancy May Influence the Pregnancy Rate and Live Birth Rate After Myomectomy.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech. 2014; 24: 95-99
- Epidemiology of uterine fibroids: a systematic review.BJOG. 2017; 124 (Epub 2017 May 13 PMID: 28296146): 1501-1512https://doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.14640
- Developmental and endocrine aspects of normal ovarian aging.Mol Cell Endocrinol. 1998; 145 (PMID: 9922101): 67-73https://doi.org/10.1016/s0303-7207(98)00171-3
- Predictors of leiomyoma recurrence after laparoscopic myomectomy.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2007; 14: 690-697
- Perspectives of obstetricians on labour and delivery after abdominal or laparoscopic myomectomy.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2014; 36 (PMID: 24518911): 128-132https://doi.org/10.1016/s1701-2163(15)30658-7
West HM, Jozwiak M, Dodd JM. Methods of term labour induction for women with a previous caesarean section. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017 Jun 9;6(6):CD009792. 10.1002/14651858.CD009792.pub3. PMID: 28599068; PMCID: PMC6481365.
Sierles FS. How to do research with self-administered surveys. Acad Psychiatry. 2003 Summer;27(2):104-13. 10.1176/appi.ap.27.2.104. PMID: 12824111.
- Treating symptomatic uterine fibroids with myomectomy: current practice and views of UK consultants.Gynecol Surg. 2017; 14